Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Killers Unleashed

Kill Episode 2 is now available for download... well... when geocities lets us access the site.

Kill is a sidestory to Doom (the original Kill story has been modified slightly). You're the Doomguy's Fiancee, and UAC needs you to cleanup the mess. Oh, and find your fiancee. The levels are meant to feel old-school. The complete story, as well as other information, are in the ZIP file.

So if you wonder how good it feels to be a girl fighting evil, this is the mod for you.

Thanks for the mirror Bloodshedder. I got the file OK.

Hmmm, looks like I'll have fun pretinding to be a girl tonight.

Ummmm riiiiight!

Find femdoom.wad in the ftp place XD,i think its in "graphics"...

you also get to play as a girl (terra from FF6) in my very-slowly-progressing (and likley to be totally remade XD) wad Insanity please..XD

Thanks for the tip. I'll look for it.

Yeah, you were going to play as a female in my Omega Day, too. But, now...well, you're a guy with Hypomnesia. Doesn't know who he is, or where he is.

you're a guy with Hypomnesia. Doesn't know who he is

So you could be a girl XD,but you only find that out on a source port that allows looking up and down,if you play it on one that doesnt youre forced to stare straight ahead all the time XD

Thanks Opulent, but don't credit me I'm just a dork who found it in the list. I was looking for that one of Lut with the electric mixer strapped to his head but it wasn't listed.... :p

Rellik said:

I just wonder how good it feels to feel a girl....

Tears stream as I laugh. Thanks for that!

Because I didn't have anyone make a new female face for me. But, deathbringer (above) told me of a wad file on an ftp server I should look into (and really should).