Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Blast Your Way To Freedom

The trailer is waaaay cool. I'm still pretty certain I'm not going to get GBA, however ;)

Guest crazy.joe

Rex, I agree w/ you on the trailer part, but I'm GOING to get a GBA just for Doom, and street fighter...maybe. :)

crazy.joe

It's good for people like me that travel alot. Too bad you can't use extrenal PWADS. that would be sweet. But, the GBA probably couldn't handle it, ,with all the detail authors put into maps nowdays...

It's good for people like me that travel a lot.

I travel quite a bit on business too, and I carry DooM on my laptop. Hand-held screens are too small for my liking (although I must admit that the colors on the GBA look sweet.)

24 levels? Did they take out the secret levels? But the shot at 00:40 and 00:42 could almost be E1M9, except the sky is wrong. And what did they do to E1M2? Those are Doom2 textures in a very unfitting scenario... (00:23 if you want to check it out) But I guess if it's based on Jaguar Doom that's all possible, I never played that version. One nice thing to see, though, is that the green guy will no longer be the only one to stick out like a sore thumb. All in all, very nice - but I still won't buy a GBA.

Guest Striker

I'm assuming they just don't mentoin the secret levels so the uninitiated can be surprised.

Not E1M2; I meant E2M1.

Heh, those levels haven't been secret for a long time.... :)

Guest crazy.joe

Actually, the seceret levels are in the game. The ones that are missing are E1M8, E2M2, and E3M?. I don't know the exact ones, but its the same way with the SNES version. To get the seceret level for E2, its in the same place as the Soul Sphere in the orginal PC E2M3 which is now E2M2 for the GBA...if you can under stand what I just said...give yourself a...uh...um...I'll shut up now.