Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest DooMetallicA

Enjay, sorry about that, i didnt realuise that and I couldnt upload the files to the original site host(talkcity.com), but its fixed now :)

Guest DooMetallicA

BAH! ok, enjay. what i really meant by that last comment was not what it sounded like. here:

i didn't realize that angelfire didn's accept direct linking from offsite pages. I uploaded the files to angelfire cuz i couldnt seem to download them off my original site. but i realized that it only wouldn't download cuz of my Download Agent(DAP). DAP v5.0 is messed up. but anyway--as i said--it's fixed.

Guest DooMetallicA

You should have said that a loooooong time ago.

W@velength is only saying what he is to irritate everyone. Do yourself a favour and ignore. No matter what you do or say, he's just going to infuriate you.

I'm sure you could squeeze a little more fun out of it. Maybe the next poll could be about w@avelength's actual age.

- Jeremy

I had some fun with it for a little while, then it just got old.
I even corrected his grammar just to annoy him and it didn't effect him at all. It's not worth it to even speak to him.

Guest justnnlng

where do i go to download the game doom?

Look 6inches (depending on size of your monitor)to the right and click on shareware,then it should be self explanatory.
beware severe addiction possibilities

Having played it, I can tell you that this is going to own.

However, I wish that Tomi would hurry up and finish the level that he's been working on for what seems like eternity :)

Guest Gibbin

"Well, although I do not suppose that either of us knows anything really beautiful and good, I am better off than he is - for he knows nothing, and thinks that he knows. I neither know nor think that I know."

-Socrates

A very nice quote. But somehow it seems weird to me that Socrates used the words "I am better off"

Guest (Unknown)

Hyena, what are you bothering the nice men about? You never corrected my grammar. When was this? I think it was the other way around, gaylord. But I don't do things to piss people off, you must get mad because you are immature or jealous or something; I can't control you, you must take responsibility for your own actions.

Mordeth: Oooo, scary.

Peace out, Doom rules, Doom2 blows.

Guest (Unknown)

Hyena, what are you bothering the nice men about? You never corrected my grammar. When was this? I think it was the other way around, gaylord. But I don't do things to piss people off, you must get mad because you are immature or jealous or something; I can't control you, you must take responsibility for your own actions.

Mordeth: Oooo, scary.

Peace out, Doom rules, Doom2 blows.

Guest Excalibur_Z

Way to double-post.

Guest Pirx

eh wavelength, are you stalker from xsreality.com?
lol.

"You never corrected my grammar."

For those of you who missed it:

W@velength:
-----
ROFL that guys does look like a freaking idiot retard. Look at the pic in the corner; looks like he is having his brain sucked out or something. But hey that is how some Germans are. Gotta' love those BMWs though.

Hey, if the Germans don't like us shooting nazis in wolf-3d then they shouldn't have fucked-up twice and set off two wars. When a powerful alliance of nations tells you not to build outside a certain limit, you better damn well follow that command.

-need a t-shirt with a cyberdemon pointing his gun at you and it says "take it all bitch"
-----

Translation:
-----
I find the appearance of the said person to be humourous in that he looks as if he is mentally deficient. If you will observe the segmented corner picture, you will note that his brain appears to be forceably removed from his head. But that is how I perceive all people from Germany to appear as, though their automobile construction is quite admirable.

Germans appear to dislike the violent portrayal of nazi persons in a computer game named Wolfenstein 3d to which I say that I place the responsibility on their own shoulders for the creation of both world wars. Agreed-upon boundaries of military personnel are documents I believe should be taken seriously.

I leave you with my closing comments, that I plan to purchase a short-sleeved shirt upon which is an emblem of a cybernetic demon-like being, gesturing with a projectile weapon and inferring you to allow yourself to be killed and that you are considered to him to be a female canine.
-----

Guest Gorc

Let's hear it for Hyena... if you please...

Hi Hyena, and I share your opinion about some Germans, but:
The first World War 1914-1918 was started by Austria-Hungary. That is a historical fact. You know, Emperor Franz Joseph I. of Austria-Hungary declared the War to Serbia after the killing of the royal couple crown prince Franz Ferdinand and Sophie von Hohenburg by a crazy serbian anarchist in Sarajewo in June 1914. Before the WWI started, many nations were curious about the german activities in building a strong military force, especially its Navy, the „Hochseeflotte“. But most nations, especially England, did the same in these years or they spent more efforts. After the war, Germany was held guilty for the whole war and especially France, „Germany´s oldest enemy“ voted for declaring Germany as guilty having started the war. This and the following „Contract of Versailles“ made the raising of the Nazis possible. The „Republic of Weimar“, that followed the 2. Germany Empire of Wilhelm II., was TOTALLY ruled by the belief, that Germany was falsely declared guilty for causing the WWI. Especially France used the „Contract of Versailles“, certainly this was one reason for giving Germany the fault.

But what a silly idea to hate americans and especially our beloved ID software for making that kick-ass game Wolfenstein - rolf :P

Ahem, of course I ment that especially the naval activities of Germany caused many worries, sorry :)

...activities in building a strong military force, especially its Navy, the „Hochseeflotte“, caused many fears...

Guest DooMetallicA

"Peace out, Doom rules, Doom2 blows."

yea, doom 2's levels werent the greatest, doom 1 kicked more butt than doom 2. but ya know whats even better? a Dehacked patch that allows use of the double barrel shotgun in Doom 1. it's a bug and only works with Zdoom as far as I know(the bug is in ZDoom). it's called BlooDFesT. You can download it here: http://home.talkcity.com/ArcadeAlley/l0rd_virux/ . bythe way, the site says it can't be used in doom1, but there are only minor kinks to work out :-)

Guest DooMetallicA

"Peace out, Doom rules, Doom2 blows."

yea, doom 2's levels werent the greatest, doom 1 kicked more butt than doom 2. but ya know whats even better? a Dehacked patch that allows use of the double barrel shotgun in Doom 1. it's a bug and only works with Zdoom as far as I know(the bug is in ZDoom). it's called BlooDFesT. You can download it here: http://home.talkcity.com/ArcadeAlley/l0rd_virux/ . bythe way, the site says it can't be used in doom1, but there are only minor kinks to work out :-)

Guest DooMetallicA

sorry 'bout the double-post.

Guest j00 equals ded

Too bad Hyena's post was of comedic value, planned to have a hunorous outcome.

It was no translation, it was an insult.