Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Mordeth In The Sky

Mordeth has updated the Mordeth TC site with the announcement that Fredrik Johansson has decided to join the Mordeth team to contribute an as-yet-undetermined amount of maps to the project... and he also claims that his maps for the project will be better than Mordeth's own. As Mordeth puts it in his update, "this is certainly going to be... interesting."

Guest j00 equals ded

"and he also claims that his maps for the project will be better than Mordeth's own."

That is either an inane assumption or a very believeable one.

Guest j00 equals ded

Now that I went to the site I belive that is quite the inane assumption.

Guest j00 equals ded

But this will be a very good mod to watch. It will be... interesting.

Roger that Houston, the ego has landed. :)

But seriously, I think that is great news... who isn't waiting for episode 2 for god's sake.
I think Cocoon, John Cartwright, or Afterglow would be a better choice to add similar editing-styled maps, but Fredrik certainly has the technical skills down.

<_Hyena_> I just played Coecits and died about fifteen times
<_Hyena_> That wad is a headache, fever-dream, and hernia rolled into one
<fredrik> thanks
<fredrik> exactly what i want to hear

Guest j00 equals ded

vaporware is king

Guest cocoon

I was in the team for a few nanoseconds until I got problems with the huge graphic-files.. I think.. This was a looong time ago :)

It was also a long time since I touched an editor, unfortunately... I'd like to get into mapping, but I'm just too used to the buggy DCK.

I cant see Frederiks ego being a problem, its not like we dont know about it already. His mapping skills are more than useful so it cant be bad.

Sure, fredrik's ego is huge. But as long he as he has the skills to back it up I don't care. Now finish your part of my map you lazy (¤&%&# ;P

From IRC just now:

<fredrik> for all you who think i have a big ego or something
<fredrik> www.doomworld.com/fredrik/images/desktop.jpg

I don't think theres much else to say...

Fredrik: That's that picture you modified from the one I gave you, isn't it.

Guest j00 equals ded

Damn your ego, damn it all to hell *Patrick Stewart voice*

Well, mine is pretty small. I boost mine frmo letting others' down (surprise surprise).

Guest j00 equals ded

Actually, now that I think about it, Sean Connery's (sp?) voice would suit the mood.

Actually, I have a big ego too but I keep mine a secret so no-one will ever know just how wonderful I am.

Hey Frederik, I am begging you to tell me how you fixed that sky problem, Im getting HOM all over the place in my mystic series of wads when used in software mode or Dos. They look fine in opengl but terribly ugly in software and dos modes.
I paln to use versions of these in a TC.

Thanks, I will give it another go. I have a nasty feeling its the zero gravity sectors causing the problem though, if so Im leaving them as they are.