Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rtz

How much longer!!

How about atleast a beta for ZDoom 1.23?

Or update the site?

Thanks!

rtz said:

How about atleast a beta for ZDoom 1.23?

Or update the site?

Thanks!

No, now go away.

DooMBoy said:

I'd say at least another 3 weeks or thereabouts.

God, I hope sooner than that. Why doesn't the guy working on it get off his lazy damn ass!

Heh, wedding is done with, so I should have more free time now :)

IMO Randy should release the ZDoom 1.23 now, and write the documentation later. The people who *should* read the docs won't read them anyways, but ask stupid questions in the forum...

Stupid Question about ZDoom, Example #1:
hay i JsuT downlaioded ZDOom an it gives'em evvror abuot teh mising iwAD.
Wha do i do/?

DooMBoy said:

Stupid Question about ZDoom, Example #1:
hay i JsuT downlaioded ZDOom an it gives'em evvror abuot teh mising iwAD.
Wha do i do/?

LOL! now that's just wrong!

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Stupid Question about ZDoom, Example #2:
hi all i justd owlnoded zdoom 1.23 & it brokn!!!!!111 it sez somthing abot iwad wtf???!!!?!!?? is it virus??? yuo bastards!!!!1111!! you infectd mt compitwr!!!1 i call lawyer yuo bastard!!1111!!!!!1 you shud b band frm teh intir net forevrr!!!!!!1

_argv[-1] said:
Stupid Question about ZDoom, Example #2:
hi all i justd owlnoded zdoom 1.23 & it brokn!!!!!111 it sez somthing abot iwad wtf???!!!?!!?? is it virus??? yuo bastards!!!!1111!! you infectd mt compitwr!!!1 i call lawyer yuo bastard!!1111!!!!!1 you shud b band frm teh intir net forevrr!!!!!!1

ROFLMAO! i swear, randy and timmie are gonna get tons of spam mail and forum messages stating those questions

footman said:

ROFLMAO! i swear, randy and timmie are gonna get tons of spam mail and forum messages stating those questions

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The people who *should* read the docs won't read them anyways, but ask stupid questions in the forum...

Tarin, are you sure about whats you said? Many ZDoom user at the beginning reads the ZDoom documentation, and for newbies, it's the best tool they can have. You said something idiots, so sorry...

And when your are searching command, because they have too much or you can't remember some, this tool help you.

X-DOOM said:

Tarin, are you sure about whats you said? Many ZDoom user at the beginning reads the ZDoom documentation, and for newbies, it's the best tool they can have. You said something idiots, so sorry...

And when your are searching command, because they have too much or you can't remember some, this tool help you.

You are missing my point. Those people you described are the ones, that actually *do* read the docs. But the people who *should* read it instead of asking simple questions, which are already answered in the docs, do not care for the docs anyway (because the will not read it to look for answers).

hay

i jsut download ed zdoom an d i cannot get to run whenever i dubble(sp?)click the icunm, it give me an eror about anm issing iwad.
what is teh iwad adn what does it do ?
thanks..

NewB

DooMBoy said:

hay

i jsut download ed zdoom an d i cannot get to run whenever i dubble(sp?)click the icunm, it give me an eror about anm issing iwad.
what is teh iwad adn what does it do ?
thanks..

NewB

Dear NewB,

The "IWAD" that you mention has actually been missing for some time. We have reported its abscence to the appropriate authorities and we have been assured that measures are being taken to find it and return it. The message you see is because I personally new the "IWAD" that is missing, so in memorial I decided to put that message in until the FBI can track down its abducter.

You may be wondering "what can I do to help?" Well, a simple prayer is always good, but national awareness is even better. As such, if you could forward this message on to at least 10 people from your contacts list, we would be very thankful!

timmie (speaking on behalf of the Doom community)

:)
Silly timmie.
NOW GET BACK TO WORK, DAMMIT!!!