Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Smartgun Loaded

Nathan Crawford sends word that he has made available a new version of the EDGE Mod Lock and Load, which includes the previously described smartgun and dual-mode pulse rifle, and also fixes a few bugs from the previous release. The updated version can be found on his page here.

Guest (Unknown)

Whenever I try to run this program it it crashes with a TON of errors, just so you know. (couldn't find yadda yadda yadda) about a million times in the EDGE load menu.

Guest UAC PR Dept.

Works fine for me.
Using EDGE 1.24:
edge32 -file ...locked2lockedv2.wad -ddf ...locked2

And you have to make sure you copy EDGE.SCR into the locked2 folder. It should be in the edge-ddf.zip file.

Guest UAC PR Dept.

My backslashes didn't show up there.
replacing with underscores:
edge32 -file ...locked2_lockedv2.wad -ddf ...locked2_

Guest forEver

.....and it's a good thing to.....

Well, all you had to do was tell me. Nothing gets done if I don't know what's going on. I rarely have any time at all anymore for these things because of work, and the only leisure time I have is the weekends. Anyways, at least Lock and Load is working now.

Guest UAC PR Dept.

What was the problem anyway?

It wasn't one problem, it was many, the first and foremost being that it would not run properly with the ddfs in the wad, I think because of the placement in the wad (the ddfs should be on the top, ddfinwad refused to put them there), and I also accidently deleted languages.ddf...there were also a whack of problems that people got because they didn't DELETE THE OLD DDFS...that caused A LOT of problems.