Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

"however, the time and effort it would take to actually get pictures of everyone in a "pain and torture" pose wouldn't be worth it."

True, but at that resolution all you really have to do is change a few pixels to accomplish that pose. It wouldn't take more than half an hour if you were a perfectionist about it.

...a few of the faces in the original wall were in happy/giddy poses as well.

Guest DoomFan

Pretty cool picture, but I also think you should make the faces on the textures look more painfully. Anyway, FreeDoom is one of the coolest projects i've ever seen!

Guest Busted Corpse

hmmm... try a program like tabmaster... there are one or two that can turn midi's straight into sheet music and also guitar tabs.

Chances are they'll still need some work, but it's a start

Guest DooMetallicA

thanx, ill do that.

Guest j00 equals ded

now this is what we get when we said anything would be better than the previous POTD...

Definitely needs to be more hellish.Could be in a tranquil room and images change when monsters are unleashed,or summit?

some nude girls, like that fireplace in devils advocate would be nice but it looks fine already

Guest j00 equals ded

ahh damn it, arioch, now you are getting technical.

Guest gems

what the fuck are those the doomworld geeks? smiling faces? isnt this supposed to be hell on earth? theres even a face with glasses..

According to the marks on the wall, this shot was taken after the player had been pointlessly wasting ammo.

Guest DooMetallicA

...I have a penis...

Guest j00 equals ded

"...I have a penis...

..."

a pretty small one, too

Guest j00 equals ded

i count about 3 smiling faces in that picture.

now THAT is disturbing.

Guest j00 equals ded

does this look like a good easter egg? where is the atmosphere, anyways? if this texture shows up regularly, then it wouldnt be anything like a real easter egg. instead, it would be an annoying texture.

Yeah, there are a couple geeky lookin smiley happy faces in there, but just open it in paint brush and "Cut-Flip-Rotate" the smile. Hell, thats easy and would only take a couple seconds.

Anyway, that gun looks really cool. Looks like the Doom64 plasma rifle mixed with a low textured BFG..

the rules are you cannot complain. if there's something wrong you fix it yourself.

Guest j00 equals ded

how about you dictate rules for you and your mother and ill live by my own

Guest DooMetallicA

WAAAH!!! its too happy!!!! it feels wrong looking at doom and happy shiny people's faces (wasnt that a song by REM?)

"fear is knowing that somewhere, someone is happy"