Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

His right arm look like it's been deformed from to much "polishing the trophy" and if that thing he got hanging between his legs is the trophy.. I just rest my case..

Guest Fragmiester<DM>

G'day mates, I just noticed how small the doom-guy was and i thought "WHAT THE HELL!" he is Bigger than that you must admit, oh yeah to those Unreal Assholes, "QUAKE 3 RULZ!! IT DOES, IT DOES, IT REALLY REALLY DOES" and "unreal SUCk's ASS it really really does" OK i gotta go cook a dead imp on my new barbieQ,(i'm australian its not a joke) seeya Dunnyrats

The Doomguy looks about right compared to the Icon of Sin face on that...that...thing!

Nice picture.

Guest forEver

Where's c4 when ya need it?!
God be with you doom guy.

He needs more than a rocker launcher i'd say!!

Guest j00 equals ded

GODMODE ALL THE WAY

Guest DooMetallicA

You mean to tell me that the Gatekeeper...is Satan? Lucifer? The Dark Lord? no way, they never said ANYTHING about that in the game. although, it's pretty cool. (satan is a dragon anyway, a serpent, not that thing. 7 horns and all that good stuff.)

Guest DooMetallicA

you fucking idiot! read the goddam revelation in the bible, it explains it.

Guest DooMetallicA

you must have one of them that they take a lot out of...like some talk about the 144,000 and some don't, but ah who cares.

Guest DooMetallicA

...he's satan, he has powers, right? or, if that is to say, john romero is satan, or the anti christ, i mean, his head Is inside that things braind...but wait...that would be blasphemy toward id, or not, he isn't part of id anymore. o well...

Guest DooMetallicA

someone should try making a model for the face and make it move and squinch and stuff like that. the only problem is that its not a character, just wall textures...which sux...

Guest Fragmiester<DM>

Hello Marines, I was playing DOOM 2 (out of my new Doom Collectors edition) and i died on map17 UV, Dunno why?, just walking around and I got splintered up?, wierd, oh yeah can someone tell me if I won the GBA comp, my email is Doomguy94@hotmail.com, if you see "DEATH_5" tell me hes my clan member

BYE BYE dunnyrats

Guest DooMetallicA

i remember now...

Revelation 13:1 and 13:2.

"And Now, In my vision, I saw a strange Creature rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, and ten crowns upon its horns. And written on each head were blasphemous names, each one defying and insulting God. This creature looked like a leopard but had bear's feet and a lion's mouth! And the Dragon gave him his own power and throne and great authority.", but that was the creature, i think satan was the dragon...

heres the one about the dragon:

Revelation 12:3

"suddenly a red dragon appeared, with seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads. His tail drew along behind him a third of the stars, which he plunged to the earth."

Guest Liam the Bard

Where's the demon's exposed brain?

Guest DooMetallicA

nope, The Living Bible, Paraphrased, Tyndale house publishers, im pretty sure it says the same thing in the holy bible-king james, and the one they give people when they enter the marines.

Guest laff

And i'll take a guess that bloody lil shit tween his leg...is his tail ?? Disgusting

But Satan's supposed to be able to take on any form. Some parts of the bible say that he can disguise himself as an angel of light.

By the way, Ebola, I'm pretty sure that's the tail of his spinal cord.

Get your mind out of the gutter, dude.