T
E
S
T
I
N
G

Guest dezo

it sounds good but its probably going to be as poor as wolfenstein for pc so the graphics are not going to beat wolfenstein for sure. Really it is a good idea but what i saw from the videos gave me enough of information
have a question for me?
then mail at: lilsjan@home.com

Guest Firebrandt

I for one expect it to be a fun (and most importantly playable) port. Since iD is actually involved in GBADoom's production I'm sure they'll make sure that the interface and controls are used to full extent. I think the problem with most PC-to-console ports is that they are headed by independant companies that don't have a feel for the game like it's original creators, and therefore mess up a lot of it's aspects (such as playability). Take Hexen64 as an example.

the best part in the interview is when he mentions that gbc keen is almost ready for shipping

How ironic ling :P now where's that rock carmack was sitting on?

No, not Doomsday, but Jean-François Thibault sends word that the demo version of his [url=http://www.newdoom.com/hosted/x-doom/"]ZD3K v3 project[/url] will be finished by January 15th, and should be released by then, so long as the final version of ZDoom 1.23, which the project is based on, is also released.