Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Release The Unreleasable

Heh, if you don't feel like playing the whole dsnacks wad (19 levels) At least make sure that you try map06.

Played your level fredrik, it's pretty good when it comes to gameplay, although the health is pretty strangely placed. Of course, it looks like crap :P

What else would you expect of a 13 year old whose experience with game editing equals that of drawing a labyrinth on a paper and technical knowledge about the editing is restricted to what's a room and what's not ;P

Heh Erik yeah Map06 was definitely a blast to play :) I never came close to killing the cyber

Guest Captain Napalm

Everyone starts out that bad if they don´t have previous experience. I just didn´t release any of my bad levels :P

Guest Captain Napalm

I didn´t say that :). But seriously I felt that my first and only release up until this date (Napalm Deathmatches 1) was quite nice at least the first level. Hmmmm, I should maybe actually trying playing it with my Dm buddy. And if I remember I´ll release my first Sp level next weekend.

But it is a proven fact that quality lies in the eye of the beholder.

just noticed one thing. Map05 of my speedmap pack doesn't work in legacy for some reason. Well, it works, but to finish it you have to kill a cyber with 50 bullets, 12 rockets and then fists. Dunno if the "doomguy effect" I used doesn't work at all in legacy or if this map is screwed up somehow.

Goober: rofl,

I did... I was running through grabbing screenshots and didn't pay much attention heh.

By the way if anyone would like to be in their wad in the unreleasables please email me so there can be a 2nd edition!

bigdog@doomcenter.com

The first map I released was damned ugly, and used the same textures so many times over.
But it was pretty fun. Let's just say this. You start in a cramped room with a lowering floor with three sergeants and just a pistol.
You have to use the shotguns they leave behind to take out the cacodemon that waits when the elevator touches down.