Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

New Editing Modes

Now I'm just trying to find a way to make your browser freeze when you hit "Make Sector" :p

Yeah, right, I believe you, honest guv.

Actually Rellik uses a strange alien hybrid version of waded that enables him to build wads with all sorts of fancy 3D stuff which only Legacy can handle.

Nice site Rellik.

Guest Cephaler

hell yea, waded all the way to my grave!!

and straight to my grave it took me..fuckin make sector button

Guest Rick Clark

No more Geocities! :)

Remember in the dark ages before win95 when it locked up you had to reboot everytime. Ahhh those were the days...

Guest NunoC

I remember downloading WadEd from our local BBS. heh.

I don't think I ever liked that editor. For one thing, I deleted it, undeleted it, and deleted it again, and then filled the dir it was in with crap, deleted that, droped out of the directory and deltree the dir. :)

Actually, I _AM_ serious about the editors I've used. DEU is the only one that doesn't crash on my 486 that I have in a back room. ZETH is the only one I've ever bothered learning other than DEU. I suppose that I could use DETH, given that I learned ZETH, but I've never bothered.

Those aren't the only editors on my computers, though. Pickle_hammer uses DCK and DeePsea.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought you were Pickle using an alias.
DETH and ZETH are much the same, if you know DEU then you should be comfortable with both of them, as far as I can remember DETH works almost identically to DEU except it hardly ever crashes and can handle the new Boom and Legacy linedef types.