Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

geocites

i dont know why the kill team used geocites to host their downlaod. why didnt they send it into doomworld instead. geocites is horrible. i wanted to check out the new TC/map pack but i get that "comeback in a hour" message from geocites

DooMBoy said:

That's because GeoCites=GeoShitties.

Da_Esco² said:

Heh........... Doomboy beat me to da joke already! Ain't dis somethin.

I can reply to both quotes with one comment : True Dat.

darknation said:

Doomcenter mirrored the file. Which is nice.

Which is nice of them, but you still can't download the file.

Geocities isn't THAT bad. I use it only because it's easy for me to use. I'm glad that thing isn't pure HTML coding, otherwise I wouldn't have a website. Homestead was good, until they started forcing you to pay... So I guess I'm stuck with geocities.

BTW, if anyone cares, my downloads are up now. :)

Doom II Guy said:

Hey Lizard, what's POKESTEIN about? Please tell me it has nothing to do with Pokemon, please...

It has to do with pokemon

darknation said:

Oh dear God in heaven no...

Uh.. That's not the only thing you can download... Besides, I stopped making that episode ever since the whole pokefan vs. anti pokemon war thingy ended (that was basically the reason why I made it in the first place other than to port my Wolf3d version.) Lizard War is better, trust me.

Lizardcommando said:

Geocities isn't THAT bad.

YES IT IS!

They fucked up my website so much that is was inrecoverable when I tried to view it, links were off, hell they al went back to the homepage, pictures viewed wrong, text was rooted, I sent them an email and they said my HTML must be wrong...well you know what...GEOCITIES CAN GO SUCK SOME RETARDED MONKEY VOMIT WHILE SUCKING AFRICAN ELEPHANT ASS...

Oops

I done bad

mmnpsrsoskl said:

They give you 5 megs and you should be banned.

I second that.

My provider giver 4 times as much and as an added bonus, doesn't support racism.

Yeah Geocities is pathetic with bandwidth, they recently disallowed FTP access aswell...

I remember the days when you could actually hot-link-pictures from them...who remembers Homepage.com...hahaah...

::glum frown::

the_Danarchist said:

I second that.

My provider giver 4 times as much and as an added bonus, doesn't support racism.

Mine gives 20 times it and has that same added bonus. What a coincidence!