Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Sweet Mancubus

It's called the "print screen" key. They have this neat thing called copy-and-paste, too! Taking a picture of the screen and an object next to the monitor isn't sly, it's the dumbest thing anyone can do, discusting.

The glare on that screen is TERRIBLE assafgkja why not just take a pic of the model and then stitch it to a pic of the in-game model?! IT AINT THAT HARD. Especially if you have a scanner!

Also I coulda sworn that pic mirrored itself as it loaded - combined with the glare - ugh.

After a Quick Seach on eBay.....

All Categories
Sorry, we couldn't find any items for DOOM miniatures

What other criteria should I use?

Guest Striker

I remember seeing a doomnation article on those minitures while back. It was quite a while ago that company reaper as you can see on the bottum left of the packaging. They made a bunch of cast metal (forget which metal precisely) full doom figures.... Had just about every monster. I remember some guy having a website with numerous photos of the said models. I can't remember the website though.... Might want to pull a few searches on the company that made those models though. Lemme see what i can dig up.....

Guest Striker

http://www.reapermini.com/

This is the company that manufactured the doom miniatures but as you can see by browsing the site there's no sign of them. I believe they were limited edition and well they are sold out meaning you'll need to find other means to purchase them though I suspect the price of those miniatures has probably been rising gradually.

About a year ago, I asked a guy who runs a shop round here who is a self confessed "miniatures head" what he had.

Now this guy has a shop with literally thousands of figures, and used to manufacture them himself. He has been in the trade for years. You mention a limited edition figure from years ago to him and he knows what you are talking about. He even knows people at reaper and reckoned that even if the line was discontinued there might be a slight chance that he could get a few "extras" cast so long as the moulds were available.

I don't remember the details, but basically reaper no longer have the facility to make the minis. The reason was something like they were limited so the moulds had either been removed from reaper, or destroyed or something. Whatever, he couldn't get any for me.

Oh well, at least I got the Cyberdemon in my Doom Anthology.

I emailed reaper about their doom minitures this is the reply i got...

Soory Russell we discontinued the Doom figures years ago. I do not have any
and can not produce them anymore.

...that's the complete reply including authentic typo!

oh well :(