Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest sponge

But, Pocket Legacy is on hold until further notice. The entire Pocket Legacy forum has been locked, and the only announcement was the one mentioned above by one of the main people at PocketMatrix. DoomPDA tried to go after Pocket Legacy to get them to shut down, but they had nothing, and all seemed good until the forum went dead. *sigh* If this is MachineWorks doing, I am going to be very pissed.

That is one hell of a faggot ass nick. Mixing something great like doom with one of the worst bands ever.

Sickening.

Guest Gibbin

ive got a new ipaq thats running windows 2002, rather than the more well known windows ce - the ce version of pocketdoom doesnt want to work with 2002 - anyone know of a version for 2002?

Guest DooMetallicA

you called me 'FagMetallica', not only did you call the word 'Fag' one of the greatest things ever, but you dissed a legend. Metallia is just as much a Legend as doom is, and you have no say in what I do. keep your half-witted judgments to yourself and leeave my band alone you dog-dick sucking anal raping peice of pussy shit. you like it when your genital crabs go up your ass cuz your dog raped you, but you liked it. I have no time for your ignorance, nor your bad taste in music.....

....you fuck-ass......

Guest Geneticfreak92

No, your the one w/ no taste in music... Metallica fukin sucks.....WTF??? ..... i mean you like metallica your a friken mark.... listen to some really shit like LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY or something ....not that mainstream shit .....

WTF are you? OH, look guys it's the mew fucken kid on the block. I'm going to genetically remove you're brain you natural born materialistic snivel shit. Metallica is one of the greatest bands ever you faggish guy who likes wup cream on his boy friends pickles. Naturally and indeed, a very disgusting kind of young man we have here. Wouldn't anyone agree?

Now don't talk again or I'm going to wrap in a sheet with plastic over the head and taped so hard that air would escape... you will slowly run out fo air and die.

Guest Gibbin

i guess the answer to my question is "nope sorry - doesnt exist" - meh

Guest DooMetallicA

ok dudes, I'm not asking you to like Metallica, I just wish you wouldnt rub it in my face that you _hate_ them. so what, everybody goes to court at least once in their life.
people get sued for complete bullshit, but at least MetallicA's cause had a sense of purpose. its the whole copywrite debate. yea sure we're all free loaders, and I know nobodys claiming their music to be theirs, but they had a point to what they were doing.
and dont go calling MetallicA posers or sellouts, thoes were words made by punks, loosers from the ghettos with no brains. sure I might not like what metallica does, but that is NO fucking reason WHAT-So-EVER to disslike the music. I listen to lots of music, and what makes you think that I don't?
everybody's tastes are different, so I guess there is no bad taste. if theres a taste for something, how could it be bad? ... MetallicA touches me, emotinally. not so much the lyrics, but the music. and if you hate metallica, take it out on them, not me.

bastard

you see me dissing on yor bands? I think not.

Thank you DooMetallica. Thats the great point Ive been trying to throw at everyone. EVERYONE has different taste, so the is NO bad taste. And furthermore, im getting real sick of these newbies that just come in here and think they can back talk us senoir members. If your a fucking newbie, you have NO room here, especially not to talk shit about people who have been here for years.

AND last of all, if you noticed, personaly to you dumb ass newbies, this thread is about DPDA, not weath Metallica sucks or not.

Guest Phobos Return

I am not a newbie here, but I have been very busy. Anyone remember "KmartSecurity" Yes, that is me, I am back and after I get internet in my dorm I will be around more frequently.

I will disapear for about 2 months for basic training, but should be back during A school.

Peace.

Guest Phobos Return

How does the forum recognize HTML tags for the rest of you people?

[FONT COLOR="red"[/i] wonder if this works...!![/FONT]

Guest Phobos Return

Argh...still will not work...I am DooMed...

[FONT COLOR="FF0000"]Why GOD?! WHY?!!!

Guest Phobos Return

Get the HTML tag <FONT COLOR="GREEN"> to work here?

Guest DooMetallicA

lemme try, i do believe you shouldnt use the word 'green', but instead the code specified for it, e.g. FF00FF, but i'm not sure which code is green...

<font color="green"> gtreen?
<font color=green> ummm
<font color="FFFF00"> what color is this?
<font color=FFFF00> ummmmmm

Guest DooMetallicA

/green green
/g green
//green ummm
/color green dont think so
[green] damnit I'm stupid

Guest DooMetallicA

/green green
/g green
//green ummm
/color green dont think so
[green] damnit I'm stupid
green[damnit I'm stupid]green
gr[..]gr
g[eee]g

Guest DooMetallicA

<font size=1 face=verdana>
<font color="#00FF00">.....If only forums supported HTML.....</font>

Guest DooMetallicA

I know the html works in the infoline, I've put links there before, but I want it to work in the messages...

The point is, metal bands are supposed to hate law, governments, the state of society, etc; that's pretty much the entire point of most of their songs.

So how could they possibly resort to lawyers given their beliefs? Metallica clearly showed that their supposed beliefs are just a false image.

Guest DooMetallicA

I thought we were off that topic? oh well, I'll defend them one more time.....:

you got your storys mixed up dude.
everyone hates laws, but rappers and punk bands hate it the most. 80's metal was a little into that, and that was what ...And Justice For All was about, as well as other songs about how they hated war and stuff on Master of Puppets and opposed Capitol Punishment on Ride The Lightning, but Metallic isnt about hating laws, its about music. Metallica sings about misc bullshit that makes a band unique, and a legend. you wont find many bands that sing about one thing and nothing else that lasted for more than 5 to 10 years. Metallica has been around for over 20. Metallica hassongs that nobody knows what are truely about, and the mystery is what give you the urge to listen to it again and again. You're wrong, they do sing about hating things that go on in governments, but lots of other things too.

for example, a band that sings about nothing but hating laws is destined to go down in the dirt...just look at Rage Against The Machine, a good band, I like them, but they broke up because the band was about one thing and one thing only, which meant sooner or later, they will run out of shit to sing about. also the same for singing about love, sure love and hating laws both make for powerful lyrics, but when you sing too much about it, it gets old.