Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

So far away...

Does anyone else here feel the same as I do? That maybe id shoulda waited until maybe the winter or spring to release info on Doom 3? I mean...since it will be debuting next December, I figure the wait wouldn't be so long...18 months seems so far away...I mean it's great to have seen all this stuff but if they had waited longer then they might have more stuff to show off, etc.

are you crazy? if they didn't show it at e3 they wouldn't get half the attention they have gotten already! but anyway, i don't think they should have waited.

I don't think they have a date set yet,because this is what I read

PREORDER NOW!!!!! DOOM 3-SPRING 2003

PREORDER NOW!!!! DOOM 3-X-MAS 2003

of course, 90% of people wait til the game actually comes out afaik

gatewatcher said:

are you crazy? if they didn't show it at e3 they wouldn't get half the attention they have gotten already! but anyway, i don't think they should have waited.

If they had shown the game a few months later like in the summer, or waited until fall,they'd have even more to show us...maybe even the cyberdemon...which I can't wait to see. It's not content that concerns me, it's just waiting so long! If Doom 3 was announced in the winter...that would be a lot better IMO just simply cause I wouldn't be babbling like I am right now and making it feel like so far away

yeah, i understand what your saying. your not wrong, its just E3 was the place to be imho. because if doom didn't get the hype, unreal would, and i think hollensend knew that...

I really doubt they'll reveal the cyber-demon until the game is out.

I hope they don't reveal any new weapons/monsters until the game's out - they've almost revealed too much already.

Nah. I think they showed it off at the right time and I hope they will show more off at QuakeCon 2002.