Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

New ZDoom Beta

Guest laff

Fake ass Laff, you better watch yourself.......You might end up getting banned pulling stunt's like that son.

Guest laff

What do you mean what the hell? Didn't you realise that wasn't me who posted ''What am I talking about?!'' It's real easy to clone a person's name. Hell, Where's an Admin at? I want him/her to see this............

Trying to get answers to technical problems in the Doomworld comments is like asking Osama Bin Laden why we should read the bible.

Hell, what I want to know is why anyone would read it in the first place!

Guest laff

Notice the giant spot between the impersonater's name and the option's reply,email etc, notice how my name doesn't have that blank spot. All you have to do is put a space in someone's name and bam you got it, plus a nice IP scan would do well too :)

Wait a minute... there is two laff's??? Fuck~!@!~

One was bad enough! Or it could just be the fact I am more stoned today then ever.

Guest laff

Or it could have been you who made that fake account.

Guest Striker

I e-mailed Randy about my sound being "off" it there was a noticeable sound lag. To quote his e-mail reply directly.

"I made a mistake so that directsound is not used as
the default. You have to tell zdoom to use it, or it
will use the higher latency multimedia sound system
instead. Edit your zdoom.ini and change snd_output to
dsound, and that should fix it."

That should take care of some of the sound problems that have arrived. I also noticed it boots up much faster when I set the direct sound on.

Guest konic

Hi there. I've read all about sound problem and changed 'default' to 'dsound'. But it did not help me with the 'general' sounds. Music is fine and loud. And no other sounds (or very-very low) at all. Settings do not help, and it looks they do not work at all. In 28 everything worked, though :(

Guest Rick Clark

Thos water teleport specials are just too cool. :)