Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Star Trek Arena

Jason Sloan has posted news about two projects he is working on, his Star Trek TC and a multilevel wad called Spone 2. The inscriptions can be found over there, carved on the floor of the Doom Arena.

Update: The site has been updated once again with a screenshot of the Star Trek TC and some thoughts about things placement on 3D floors in Legacy.

This Star Trek TC better not be like the one I've played. I hated that the music to all the levels was the Mission: Impossible theme. Should it not have been Start Trek music? At least klingon.wad had that....

Oh well, either way, I still can't wait to find out what it's like.

Guest Faceuk

Er.... Why would it get shutdown?

Excuse me, we're talking about an American TV network here. These are the kind of companies that shut down crappy little "my first Star Trek/Buffy/Angel/Simpsons/X-Files webpage" sites on Geocities.

Yeah I think this shows the general trend too.Wherein a number of years ago 'they' probably wouldn't have bothered with a little thing like a website or a TC, nowadays greed is such that the slightest infringement of copyright and they're on you like a rash.

Guest Faceuk

I hope it never happens.....If it does though I have a back up plan.
Red Dwarf TC :-)

Yup let's hope,should be ok if they've done nothing 'bout the 1st one.Red Dwarf,cool.But it springs to mind; who would be the marine and who would the enemies be?

Crendowing:

Fairly Cheesy British cult space sitcom kind of covers it.

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/4739/

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/4838/

magikal:

"who would be the marine"

I've forgotten his name (Ace Rimmer???), but my vote is with Rimmer's cool alter ego who says "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast".

"and who would the enemies be"

Oh, there are plenty to pick from if you start looking

I'd like to see (and hear) Duane Dibbley, the Duke of Dork, in there somwhere. Dunno which side he should be on though.

The first polymorph would have to be a boss :) Another could be Pete the T-Rex... ;)

Hmm,I think I'd prefer to play as Lister.But then 'gen you could have different skins.Yeah,Ace Rimmer would cool,as would the Cat of course.

There ought to be a poll on the site, make the TC Star Trek or Red Dwarf.

I'm for either, leaning a little bit towards RD, if only because it has been done little if at all before.

There's also the added bonus that the BBC are usually perfectly happy with things done by fans.

Someone is already planning a Red Dwarf theme, any contributions will be gratefully accepted.