Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Yes It Is A Great Game

To The greatest game "Raises his Glass"

thou all my frainds seem to think that half-life quake3 and so on rock and doom sucks gah doom is and will allways be the Father of fps,wolfenstien being the mother,

It mainly deals with how good the game is and what a revolution it was back in the days. Who would disagree?

I wouldn't :), but didn't GameSpy already name it the most revolutionary game?

all my frainds seem to think that half-life quake3 and so on rock and doom sucks

They can suck my ass! What is it with these modern conformist gamers??? Why is it that all they care about is the graphics??? Conceited, that's for sure.

Yeah good article,makes ya proud reading it! But the problem with new conformist gamers is that superficiality, i.e. the graphics and the hype grab the attention first,and of course Doom looks old and dated by comparison.It's only with time and hence perspective that they'll be able to appreciate it for what it is, a truly GREAT game.

Guest DooMetallicA

Unreal 2 isnt even out yet dude
Long Live Doom!

W-O-W. He covered everything. I expect we'll be seeing a lot more of these types of articles as Doom III moves deeper into production.

Let's just hope they don't fuck it up.

I'm saying that people will be happy with Doom 3 only until the next FPS comes along (Unreal 3 or Half-life 2 or whatever)

...and I still think Quake sucks and wish it had never been released as the slow-moving, brown poopie that it is. ID software should have like... made a game out of Quake before releasing it, or something (heh). Or at least taken some of what makes Doom rule and incorporated it in, like the speed and the awesome weapon balance (and appearance).

Or at least taken some of what makes Doom rule and incorporated it in,like the speed and the awesome weapon balance (and appearance).
Errm...that would be..err...Doom then.

Guest SlayeR

Heh, it says somewhere in there that doom 'had' a community...