Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Submerge

Summer events rule.

Well, this thursday, a fun event called jubilee day occurs. hooray. Food, games, useless novelty crap for sale, stuff like that. I look forward to it :)

Anyone got anything similar going down?

Yeah, I have provincial exams. Cool.

oh, I also have 3000 posts! Yay!

1096 more for the real celebration...

Submerge said:

Well, this thursday, a fun event called jubilee day occurs. hooray. Food, games, useless novelty crap for sale, stuff like that. I look forward to it :)

I can walk upstreet and find that kind of stuff going on every Saturday. It's fun living in a city.

It's warm here, the annual "Fod tries to get to the pub for some afternoon beers without modders catching me" event is underway :) It's only 2 houses away :) used to be 3, but guy knocked 2 of the houses into one , saves me time :)

Submerge said:

heh, which jubilee is this? We already had our Queen's Golden Jubilee here in the UK, it was quite huge by our usual modest standards.

Lament said:

Yeah, I have provincial exams. Cool.

oh, I also have 3000 posts! Yay!

1096 more for the real celebration...

heh. Funny. You and I have been having almost the same postcount for weeks.

Geez. I'm gonna have to start spamming like a murph if I'm gonna hit 1k. Integrity should kick in somewhere, of course.

DC

Bah, I'm pretty close to 4k IIRC, but it's not like it matters anyway. =)

Well the big car show in Chicago is going down the Saturday after this coming one. I'll probably be there, LÜT. I suppose I could bring the 2 gigs of MP3s a certain person asked for, LÜT. I know for a fact I'm going to be stoned out of my motherfucking skull the whole way there then the whole way back, though. It'd just be nice if I could meet someone from these forums, LÜT, I would even pay the $20 cover charge for them... even if their name was STEVE DUDZIK.

This is as close to subtle as I get you cockspatula, wake the fuck up and IM me God dammit.

Should be a fun show. I don't give a DAMN about the cars, sure they're old and shiny or new and shiny and can go from zero to sixy hectares per cycle in like fifteen nanoseconds but for the love of God the TITTIES!

Heh he'd be mad to pass that one up. I'd go if it wasn't for this retarded water in the way...

deadnail said:

Bah, I'm pretty close to 4k IIRC, but it's not like it matters anyway. =)

Well the big car show in Chicago is going down the Saturday after this coming one. I'll probably be there, LÜT. I suppose I could bring the 2 gigs of MP3s a certain person asked for, LÜT. I know for a fact I'm going to be stoned out of my motherfucking skull the whole way there then the whole way back, though. It'd just be nice if I could meet someone from these forums, LÜT, I would even pay the $20 cover charge for them... even if their name was STEVE DUDZIK.

This is as close to subtle as I get you cockspatula, wake the fuck up and IM me God dammit.

Should be a fun show. I don't give a DAMN about the cars, sure they're old and shiny or new and shiny and can go from zero to sixy hectares per cycle in like fifteen nanoseconds but for the love of God the TITTIES!

I believe it is sixty :P

HAHAHAHAHA funny as shit post! deady's always good for a laugh.

This was my all time best ever festival 1970 rocked

Just a few of the bands Hendrix Free Doors Jethro Tull The Who

£3 (=$8 in those days) $4.50 now for THE WHOLE WEEKEND. I was stoned for a week, lsd was £0.50 $1 :)

Wednesday 26th:
David Bromberg, Judas Jump, Kris Kristofferson, Mighty Baby, Redbone, Kathy Smith & Rosalie Sorrels.

Thursday 27th:
Black Widow, Gary Farr, Supertramp, Andy Roberts Everyone, Howl, , Groundhogs, Terry Reid & Gilberto Gil.

Friday 28th:
Fairfield Parlour, Arrival, Lighthouse, Taste, Tony Joe White, Chicago, Family, Procol Harum, The Voices of East Harlem & Cactus.

Saturday 29th:
John Sebastian, Shawn Phillips, Lighthouse, Joni Mitchell, Tiny Tim, Miles Davis, Ten Years After, Emerson Lake and Palmer, The Doors, The Who, Melanie, Sly and the Family Stone, Mungo Jerry (attended, but declined to play), Tiny Tim with Islanders, Cas Caswell bass & Jack Richards drums.

Sunday 30th:
Good News, Kris Kristofferson, Ralph McTell, Heaven, Free, Donovan, Pentangle, Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Baez, Leonard Cohen, Richie Havens & Hawkwind.

Supertramp + Sly and the Family Stone? Sounds like a true 70's moment. Of course, Hendrix and the Doors are timeless.

I really wish I'd had the opportunity to go to a Led Zeppelin concert. They're my alltime favorite band. I'm hopefully gonna see the Eagles next month in Birmingham (Alabama, not England, you limies), but it's just not the same.

DC

Aerosmith is coming to the Hersheypark stadium in a few weeks. I reeally want to go.

sorry if i offended you, CAKE-BOY. I just want to steal Steven Tyler's dentures. that's all.

Submerge said:

Aerosmith is coming to the Hersheypark stadium in a few weeks. I reeally want to go.

Heh, Hersheypark. That stadium is the biggest concrete pile of shit ever thrown together.