Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

POTD

While trying to update the POTD, I happened to break the links to the pictures. I can't find a way to get the site back to normal: I will most probably have to wait for Linguica or Arioch to wake up.
I own you all apologies for this situation and I'll do my best to bring back this feature as soon as possible.

* Julian slaps Julian around a lot with a baseball bat.

Guest deathwarrior

you fail it

I thought it was an intentional, cruel teaser seeing as how "Phobia" was such a good looking map.

"Right, Ebola's making another stunning looking Phobia map, but you're not getting to see it. :-P"

I dunno, the hardware lighting does 90% of the screenshot. Besides that, it looks underdetailed. The architecture is impressive though.

I had to cut down on the detail alot. or the map would be just this area. Besides it's slowing down , VERY much.

Guest Zeurkous

Very good! i cant help myself looking at it :)

Guest DobeMan

Now that is simply stunning! Props to ya Ebola. I can't wait to see the final release.

Guest DooMetallicA

thats really cool

Guest Virgil_

DAMN, I want to PLAY that NOW.

Virgil

A very nice and professional looking shot. I think the right amount of detail too...if a large outside area gets too much detail it just looks bad. What sort of details could you add that aren't contrived anyways?

Guest Captain Napalm

Bah. Too much stuff the original doom didnĀ“t have :P
No, this level really looks quite nice, what engine is it for?

"I dunno, the hardware lighting does 90% of the screenshot. Besides that, it looks underdetailed. The architecture is impressive though."

You think everything is underdetailed.

The lighting doesn't impress me. What does impress me is the texturing around the doorway on the far right of the shot. Thats pretty damn smart! Can't wait to play this :)

Guest DooMetallicA

everyting about that pic impresses me, the detail is fine, but it wouldnt hurt for more. the one thing I like the most is the 3d square lights and is that a chick in the middle? I hope this isnt the best part of the map, and just have everything else be simple, Iwouldnt wanna leave that room :)