Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Five Years Of Eternity

"More evidence that w@velength is the alias of someone with a twisted sense of humour. No one can be this stupid."

Interesting theory... Although, I wouldn't rule stupidity out just yet...

Trust me. I once had an argument with him over a technicality involving world war I. I'll spare you the details. Let's just say I provided lots of evidence and he didn't even try to defend his point, he just called me names.

And now, we've shown him considerable evidence that this project has been around for five years, and he tells us that he knows more about the subject than us. Quasar himself has posted in this forum, and that's not enough proof for him. I guess he would know more about the project than its members and founder/leader, wouldn't he?

The fact is that he's ignoring any argument we have no matter how valid, and continues the same stupid argument over and over again. It's beyond stupidity.

In the faint hope that there is some humanity in there, I politely pointed out his error. No attacks, just information. I thought if he just says "Whoops, I guess you're right" then it would be proof enough that there's a brain cell in there somewhere. But he didn't accept that, so I see no point in continuing further.

I've met a lot of dumb people, and his stupidity surpasses them all without a tinge of resemblance, and that leads me to believe he's too bad to be true.

He is NOT as "stupid" as you two but rather he is quite irritating to deal with. Nonetheless I feel an anxiety to let him know that I am his God and he is my little one and so are you! Rest me to sleep therefore you will find that there is no tomorrow.

The face of childish denial. I remember bullying him. It's like a first-grader listening in awe to a Senior in high-school. I'm like some sort of God to him!

Kind of pitiful, but he also lies to look cool. No proof, no nothing; don't buy it. He can't even get his own facts straight. I wonder if his parents sigh deeply whenever he walks in. His teacher probably passed him just so they wouldn't have to deal with the sheer retardation for another year. So, he's sort of an example of the garbage our educational-factory churns out.

Nope. He never did any real mapping, just one round arena level with a cyberdemon once and that was for fun. We still deathmatch over serial cable now and then, but that's about his only remaining involvement with DOOM.

I will tear you down to your inner child. The ugly inner monster you really are will be brought forth to judgment and embarrassment. Your aspects I understand but your knowledge is false. We bear witness to your likeliness of becoming a failure. Go bully a kindergartner since you aren't capable of anything more "advanced" in life...

I will retaliate forever more.

The Germans did not start WWI but if it weren’t for their military control and progressive armed forces movements they would have not triggered it. On the contrary they motivated other countries for a rise in military operations, which conveyed into WWI.

Childish denial? Very amusing.

So what am I in denial about? I still fail to see your side in any argument because you never defend it. If you want to convince me that Germany started WWI, tell me why.

If you tell me that I'm wrong on the grounds that you're right and I'm stupid, that doesn't tell me anything. I'm only left with the conclusion that you're so confident with your being right that you see no reason to even consider the other side of the argument.
If this is true, then I'm not the one in denial.

I guess I was right after all. Hyena, you are kind of stupid as he was referring to me as being in childish denial. Also, i stated the facts of WWI uprising but you obviously failed to read my short minded paragraph about it so take your little mouse and scroll down, read and then worship me.

I read your posts.
And yes, your point of view is valid. Germany may have had a lot to do with the beginnings of WWI. That is an opinion. I may or may not agree with it, but I can see where you're coming from.

However I can't possibly see someone's point of view if they answer with "Everyone knows Germany started it and if you don't you're a moron"

"Hyena, you are kind of stupid as he was referring to me as being in childish denial."

How do you figure? You may be right about his referring to you, but just because I misunderstand doesn't make me stupid.

His post was right after mine, and he put "Hyena" in the subject line.

He put you in the subject line but in the paragraph referred to "he". Oh well, I'm tired and I am going to bed so screw this website.

No, the message was aimed at Hyena. You're fine and cool, Diabolic. Again, thanks for helping me prove my point. Let's send this Hyena back to the desert where he belongs. ::snort::

roflmao omg you are lame. You and your little lap-dog Diabolic. Are you both still in grade school or what?

How long have I been in Team Eternity now?

2.5 or 3.5 years? anyho. It's been fun.. almost as fun as Eternity is. :p