Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Hard Work

[H]ard|OCP features an article about id Software's office artwork, with photos of various posters used to advertise DOOM, plus the original DOOM box artwork. High resolution images are also available for download. Thanks go to Retron for having pointed this out.

Before you even ask, I know many of you will be sending mail asking for higher rez shots.

Ummmm....they're high enough already.

well, i decorate my livingroom with torn up bodies. i hang them up here or there, letting them drip freely (similar to what your momma must do in respect to green plants and such). remember to remind me of this so i don't invite you to my next birthday party

Just one question: who in their right mind would be sick enough to post things like that in an office? Are those even real? I mean, why would they post some posters with real vicera and a real dead body in a (somewhat) public place? If it disturbs you, it should. :)

No, we're just not psycho, like you are :)

People, playing violent games is one thing. There's nothing real about it. However, posting stuff like that (if it's real) is completely different. I don't wanna get into the details right, well, because I can't.

WTF? Donna Jackson isn't mean, they must've met some evil Donna-clone or something...

Tell me, Mr. Crendowing, why is a gory violent game any different then a gory violent poster? They are both pictures of some sort, aren't they?

Guest Captain Napalm

It´s highly doubtfull that the corpse on the poster is real, so I don´t see any problem with hanging that in your room. I do however find revolting to hang pictures of real dead people around your room, but that´s just me and if someone wans to do it, go ahead.

Guest cocoon

I'm having problems reaching that server and I want to look at the pictures.. If anyone could post them somewhere I'd be thankful... too bad I'll miss the article.