Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest Shrike

hey guys go to the homepage and read my latest posts

This'll be freaky! I'm all for it!

And Inferno, lighten up man! Since when did a game have to have gore for it to be fun? Sonic DOOM anybody? FF3 DOOM?

A couple of questions:

1) Where's this homepage at?
2) What will the TC consist of? Frank blowing away dumb looking criminals? I'd still like to see it though!

Aww, how cute.

Too bad the project will fizzle out and we'll hear nothing abouti t ever again. Aye.

Guest (Unknown)

Sonic Doom! Best Doom TC ever! Or is it a PC? Hmmm... FF3 Doom? We talkin Final Fantasy here? Not that I've ever even played the original...

Guest Ike654

Cool. I think I'd better see the movies first, though. All I remember from the second (?) one is the giant condoms.

Btw, what do you other people think of Ghost In The Shell Doom? I've always thought that'd be cool.

This is outrageous… an embarrassment to the name “Doom”! I hate these funny comical mega wads and what not! I wish these people would dedicate more of they're creativity to design more time worthy projects and change Doom TC's forever. It's not like they're talents exceed them anyhow. I will not download it or anything in a similar broad range of domestic styles.

<font size=1><samp>Diabolic</samp></font>, how could this be an embarrassment to the name Doom?

That's like saying Redneck Rampage & Redneck Rampage Rides Again are an embarrassment to the Build engine!

You are too narrow minded & closed off.

Nobody's talents ever exceed the person which contains them (because of personal development); If you hate comedic themes, you should just pass them up & not say anything!

Outrageous! I hope so, destroying & maming an environment Frank Drebon style should be wonderful diaphram work-out.

Marty, or most other people wouldn't attempt their PC/TC project if it wouldn't have been worth while.

---

<font size=1><samp>AndrewB</samp></font>, ugh just do not type unless it's for reviewing wad submissions - stick to what you do best.

---

Do the rest of us a favor, Shut-Up and Idle!

You know, I sort of agree with you, but you're a little extreme there.

Make that, very extremely rude and annoying to listen to (or read, anyway).

Xenogenesis looks to be a another good partial conversion. :)

About my being "rude", yeah; I am to Andrew Bassett; because he's being mean spirited about his predediction of demise for this project.

..as for Diabolic he's either senseless or needs to think longer before typing such garbage.

AndrewB wasn't being mean, nor cruel; he was being realistic.
95% OF ALL PROJECTS DO DIE OUT.

This project shows all signs of being one of those, however, I'd love to see him prove me wrong. Only argue this point after it's been released.

Don't announce things until they're done. Fun projects become hard work the moment you are obligated to work on them.