Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

...it's just that when somebody announces some project in the works, certain people tend to be like pigeons and crap all over it; I despise that behavior.

I seen enough ideas gone to the crapper myself, so some encouragement might help such ambitous creators.

Zeku, that applies to anybody and anything :)

You would have only picked this kind of "extreme" screen name for a reason. Perhaps you like Meat Heads? I think you have closed the doors on your disturbing sort of a come back. I rest my point and this project still resides "Outrageous". My point of conflict being that you are a simile with this "comical" Total Conversion or whatever it is you like about this stupid idea. It is an EMBARRESSMENT to the name "Doom".

Maybe you should relax and continue on with your situation... of sucking more Meat Heads. I despise you and you're point of being. Do not rest for I shall come upon you with force!

Guest The Trasher

This looks kinda good. But if you can't riddle O.J with bullets, I'll take 10 points off the total score... :)

Also, stating "crippled" makes me laugh.. your mind is corrupted and your soul is "crippled", what more is there to say?

Lens flares!!!!11 the true mark of a photoshop pro!!!1 :P~

This comment has nothing to do with 'naked gun doom'; but have you noticed that since the very early 'TCs', the decent mods to come out are called mods or megawads, and things called TCs tend to be poor? Batman doom is an exception.

Cyb made some pretty funny ZDoom levels back in the day, I wouldn't mind having some more humorous WADs to play.

Heh, I still haven't unzipped Massmouth yet. I don't even remember when I first got it, but it was about the time it came out.