Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Doom Remixed

can you say.. "Stolen from newdoom"?
Overclocked has had those forever... I gave the link to newdoom. Proof that doomworld steals newdoom news

Guest gems

where's the instruments? the "DOOM2 tracks" link just leads to a .txt file...

If I'm wasting time downloading that "this is DOOM baby, knock you down on yo knees!" song I'm gonna be choked...

The E1M1 bass tabs are kinda useless...

I remember a site that had full guitar tabs for the E1M1 and E1M8 music, though I don't know the URL.

ok well the OD and DisGs in the E1M1 remix reminded me of an old wooden table being dragged across concrete.
I need to work on Revalvicate

JehovahGyra: make the E1M8 remix good :)

picklehammer: Read the news credits: "Thanks to SpinSpyder for all these links", now go away.

Well, it was finished several weeks ago, so it can't get any better by way of direct response to your request, but I assure you that I did my best.

And Jesus Christ...I've already downloaded the Bart Klepka remix...why did I have the feeling that it was gonna be something by him?

Bart Klepta is the single best Doom remixer ever! And why are you saying "the Bart Klepta remix"? He's done... let's see... 1 E1M1, one Map01, one I can't remember the map of (a remix of The Demons from Adrian's Pen), a Doom/Dune crossover remix, and a Waiting For Romero To Play remix.

Now go get them all.

Sounds like the midi was dragged in to a tracker and some samples were thrown in. I would like to listen to some good live renditions. My group tryed to do e1m1 but it was quite difficult.