Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest Captain Napalm

Damn, that´s really good. I really like the Doom guy and his expression. And the computer generated effects blend nicely into the picture and do not seem out of place.
cool.

This really is an awesome drawing. But the question of how it was created has still not been answered. Was this done by hand or mouse? (same respect goes to each, just wondering)

The original pic was drawn by hand, pencil on paper. I scanned it and added colors + some lighting in PSP.

Guest nitz man

This can not be doom3 more like doom1/2
But it is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not bad. although i'm only half-suprised that some people couldn't tell if it was hand-drawn... 'cuz right away i knew. there's a not-very-subtle difference between hand-drawn and computer generated.

Guest ash

that picture sucks, good atempt though.

Guest (Unknown)

I made this pic my desktop backround, it is that good!

I can really see the pencil/paper qualities on the impish demon that's up close now that I've spent some time admiring this drawing.

Again I think it's great.

Guest Virgil_

Holy shite.. Fredrik's got some mad drawing skillz. That's some 1337455 quality art.

Virgil

"that picture sucks, good atempt though."

Every time a picture like this goes up some guy no one's heard of jumps in and says it sucks and doesn't explain why.

You should consider making some more doom artwork. This kind is pretty rare, since yours is based on real drawings and is not completely computer generated.

A place that has a little Doom artwork is Ethh's site, at http://www.doom2.net/~ethh/ny2001.htm . There may be sites out there that I have missed, though, but this is the only one im familour with.

Guest Cyber Destructor

Men o men!
Cool picture!
Damn it...
COOL!!!