Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Metabolist 3

The Mortiser series is one of the best map series' ever.
some of the most fun maps to play.
Just a taste of PlutoniaII... :)

Sam, i'm not available at my old email address. New temporary address is

lee_szymanski@hotmail.com

Guest cocoon

Hmm... ratings on your own wads? :)
You better be objective in your judgement! ;)

I haven't seen the others in the series (didn't know it WAS a series) but this is a very nice map. Fun fast-moving gameplay. The outdoors looks quite convincing and natural, with great arctic atmosphere -- I damnear had to go find a coat :)

Only thing I didn't care for was the do-not-cross at the doorway to the outdoors -- would be more fun to let the monsters come in and run all over the place, and tough for you if you didn't get 'em quick enough.

er... Rez... I think you may be talking about the wrong map; I made map03 about a year ago. The update is actually about Mortiser 04 - Julian must have misread the text....

Guest Captain Napalm

Nice Warez links you got there.

Guest Virgil_

They should really change this update to mortiser 4... Anyway, I think the texture usage is goddamn PERFECT and I the gameplay is never boring. This thing easily dominates over the first three Mortisers. I'm really looking forward to Mortiser 5 *cheering "sequel, SEQUEL!"*, Plutonia 2 and CXN.

Virgil

... I just downloaded whatever the link here went to. If it's an old map, well, no matter, it's still nicely done.

It won't be around for a while yet, it's objective 17 on my 23-point agenda. (mort04 was objective 4!) But keep on cheering nonetheless ;-)