Sign in to follow this  
Guest Templar

You

Guest Templar

Afterglow....
foolish foolish little man
hehe

Guest cocoon

Why even care to post something like this you stupid .. damn, find your own word to use.

Idiotic.

Wh7y not use the forums as intended and use the irc private channels for stupid messages.

I've been going through all messages here and just about all of them are plain stupid. Sad to see

Just about all the messages are plain stupid? As opposed to all of the Doomworld comment threads, or the Doomnation forums?

Guest cocoon

Well, I never visted the doomnation forum until it was dead and not all posts in this new forum, but most, has been real dissapointing that's all. As a media, a forum like this is truely great and I love the idea of being able to use one, but people abuse it and I really don't care for posts posted because of the purpose of posting (heh).

Damnint Cocoon, noone gives a fuck if all the messages are stupid, this is just a place for us fards to post are opinions, it doesn't matter who says what. You know that most ppl are going to post stupid comments wo why complain about it?

Guest rat
GavinJCD said:

Damnint Cocoon, noone gives a fuck if all the messages are stupid, this is just a place for us fards to post are opinions, it doesn't matter who says what. You know that most ppl are going to post st

right on, dude.

GavinJCD said:

Damnint Cocoon, noone gives a fuck if all the messages are stupid, this is just a place for us fards to post are opinions, it doesn't matter who says what. You know that most ppl are going to post stupid comments wo why complain about it?

I think it's an unfair generalization that you'd say that most posts are stupid or flames.
The great prune, Kargoff explained to me that stupidity is only abundant in its own applesauce. Aurikan is a tard.

Guest Daggah
GavinJCD said:

Gav...does that mean I am allowed to bash Fiffy to my heart's content? :) :) :)

Guest cocoon
rat said:

right on, dude.

once I saw a carrot take on some doomers. was it ever funnypunnydunnydoooooo

cocoon said:

once I saw a carrot take on some doomers. was it ever funnypunnydunnydoooooo

well that's a stupid post if I ever saw one.

Hey smart guy gavin, I think it was meant to be one in case you didnt quite catch that fact...