Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Testing the bleep function:

When I say the word "************" it should be bleeped.

How about uppercase?

"************"

Let's see if it works...

Heh :) Ling it's not working yet? How embarassing. I had to
edit this entire post because every dirty word got through!
Man, I hope AndrewB didn't get a chance to see it. Probably
scar him for life. Man!

stphrz said:

Heh :) Ling it's not working yet? How embarassing. I had to
edit this entire post because every dirty word got through!
Man, I hope AndrewB didn't get a chance to see it. Probably
scar him for life. Man!

Fortunately, I didn't see it. I don't know why those bleeps are like 12 asteriks long, though.. I can't think of a bad 12-letter word. In fact, I can't think of many words at all that are 12 letters or more. Hmmm.. Wait.. Congratulations. That's 15 letters.. Hmmmm... Oh, conversationalist is 17 letters. Hey, intercrystalization is 19. Well, whatever the case, I applaud the implementation of asterikization. **Applauds**... Ha, who needs swear words, anyway?

Lüt said:

hehe, looks like it isn't quite working yet :)

That's because I didn't bleep out cuss words, just one very specific 12 letter word to see if the bleep function worked...

How about this...

**** YOU YOU MOTHER****ING PIECE OF ****! YOU ****ING ******! EAT **** AND DIE! GO TO **** YOU ****ING ***HOLE! YOU SON OF A *****!

Where exactly is the ******* going? Am I able to say "hello"? As in "hi"? At BaseballBoards, one time the webmaster set it up so the work "***" was beeped. It was strange to see "***umption", "tropical b***", "Andrew B***ett", "******inated", et cetera..

Islebot said:

Well ************ you too

**** you ***** ass ***** mother****ing ****sucking basrad

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk biiiiiiiiiiiitcccccccccchhhhhhhh oh your mom is a w - h - o - r - e . your dad is a c0ck5uck4. d4mn b10tch 1m 1337455 m0th3rfu-ck4! heh

AndrewB said:

Where exactly is the ******* going? Am I able to say "hello"? As in "hi"? At BaseballBoards, one time the webmaster set it up so the work "***" was beeped. It was strange to see "***umption", "tropical b***", "Andrew B***ett", "******inated", et cetera..

OK that was fücking confusing... did you bleep that shït purposely or what? äss.

Lüt said:

OK that was fücking confusing... did you bleep that shït purposely or what? äss.

"It was strange to see "***umption", "tropical b***", "Andrew B***ett", "******inated", et cetera.."

I figured it out first time I read it. a55umtion, tropical ba55, Andrew Ba55ett, a55a55inated.

Substitute "5" for "s"

Fyrestorm said:

**** you ***** ass ***** mother****ing ****sucking basrad

12 letter cuss M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-E-R :P
§hit!

Guest Sethsez

All of you should watch your fucking mouths before some asslicker comes in here and gets his fucking panties in a wad. SO ACT LIKE FUCKING ADULTS!