Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

COMPET-N

Has anyone noticed the update on April 1st, in which Seldo's famous goodbye-LMP wa beated by some guy? With a time of :36?? I'm guessing it was a very quiet April Fools joke, 'cause we've never heard word of it after that, and Seldo's record still remains on the tables as :37.

That's at http://www.hszk.bme.hu/~ha211/compet-n / for the people out there who don't regularily visit the site.. :-b

Man, you don't miss much.

Yeah, it was a ****ing April Fools' joke you *****-*** ********er. The demo was meant to desync in that the player dies when attempting the rocket jump.

So I see. Yet, there may be a few people out there who never bothered to download it, and ***umed to this day that Seldo's famous record ws defeated... Then again, heh, probably not. Still, I would think at least an "April Fools!" would be traditional enough, but oh well.

Linguica said:

Man, you don't miss much.

Yeah, it was a ****ing April Fools' joke you *****-*** ********er. The demo was meant to desync in that the player dies when attempting the rocket jump.

****, this **** is ****ing fun, you ***** **** **** ******.

AndrewB wrote:

"...bothered to download it, and ***umed to this..."

Haha. I love Ling's anti-swear thing!

Hey, this is great! Everyone say a bunch of perfectly good words that have swear words inside.

Personally, I like playing Covert Ops, simply for the novelty of being an Assassin. I wishit was complete already, but I assume it will be at least another few months away. In the meantime, I've been meaning to go bass fishing eventually . . .