Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlayeR

PSIV!!!

Guest SlayeR

Phantasy Star 4 (for the Sega Megadrive / Genesis) has always and will always be my favourite RPG, it was the game that got me into them in the first place, although I like Doom and most Fitst-Person Shooters the best.

Yeah, PSIV was the best game for the Sega Genesis. But why are you posting that here? heh

oh, no way. LUNAR: The Silver Star for Sega CD. I have never ever played a game as good as that. It was my first RPG too so you could say I might be a bit biased, but I haven't found one that compares to it since (except LUNAR 2: Eternal Blue). I heard they did a double-edition with both of those games plus some other features for the Playstation so I may pick up a Playstation someday to play those again.

prower said:

Yeah, PSIV was the best game for the Sega Genesis. But why are you posting that here? heh

Its not for the sega genesis gut for game gear but its one of the coolest rpg. Its called Defenders of Oasis. I stayed up through the nights trying to beat it. Its scary and challenging and a hell of a lot of fun. Too bad I can't find a rom for it. If anyone happens to know where I can get it, ill spank on yo as a reward.

Guest Daggah

Oh please, Squaresoft 0wns j00, and you know it, too. :)

**NOTE**

I am not being serious...if you disagree with my opinion, then, you can sho...err...you disagree. No big deal. :D

Squaresoft makes good games... except they didn't make any for the Genesis, so they can't be said to have made a better Genesis game than PSIV :P

Guest SlayeR

Oops! I clicked 'post new topic' instead of 'reply to message'. This wasn't supposed to be a new topic, it was just a reply to another topic. (looks like the bleeping doesn't work for the topic heading, hehehe....)

Daggah said:

Oh please, Squaresoft 0wns j00, and you know it, too. :)

**NOTE**

I am not being serious...if you disagree with my opinion, then, you can sho...err...you disagree. No big deal. :D

Wuzzup my crackah?!

I'm not serious yet...

Ok, now I'm somewhat serious.

FF7 and 8 suck.

Lüt, the Playstation Lunar is a horribly butchered version of the Japanese Saturn version. One of my friends that has the JPN Saturn version that uses the special MPEG card. He played through
that when it's in Japanese but he couldn't stand to finish the American PS Lunar "Complete." For one thing, it's not even complete. They cut out some of the game and every possible aspect, graphics, movies, sound effects, music, etc. have all been downgraded. Then the actual translation is almost as bad as FF7's. At some points it seems like they said I don't feel like translating this so I'll just make this guy say you poopy head or some 2 year old crap like that. Grandia is another good game that went from JPN Saturn to US PS, but that was butchered beyond anyone's expectations. The PS version actually slows down to 1FPS at some point.

Anyway, my favorite RPGs would have to be Dragon Quest 6 and DQ3 Remix (Dragon Warrior 3 on NES) for Super Famicom (JPN SNES).

The moral of the story is America sucks as well as just about any other country.

Also some important advice to people about to flush a few hundred dollars down the drain:
Lamestation 2 is a defective piece of trash. They recalled all the memory cards and utility discs and I think they're recalling the system a second time. The system sold good, I guess since it can be used as a DVD player (however it skips and plays like crap) but the software is bombing in Japan since it just about all sucks and is so overpriced. Then because the system has so little ram, the graphics break-up and there's horrible pop-up. It's pathetic.