Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Toke

Fiffy

What the hell does that guy expect with a name like fiffy?

If he tries to file a lawsuit aginst doomworld for people calling him gay he will not win, its not doomworlds fault he gets called gay and its not there duty to make sure he does not get called gay.

Guest ViolentEd

No more fiffy! Dont even mention his name or anything. I'm so sick of hearing about him.

ViolentEd said:

No more fiffy! Dont even mention his name or anything. I'm so sick of hearing about him.

Yeah really, shut the fuck up about him already. All you guys are doing is fueling his damn fire. Just let him do his own stupid thing and forget about it. The only thing you're doing by talking shit about him is annoying yourself.

Guest cocoon

/me applauds Mike Watson

Cyb said:

Yeah really, shut the fuck up about him already. All you guys are doing is fueling his damn fire. Just let him do his own stupid thing and forget about it. The only thing you're doing by talking shit about him is annoying yourself.

But it's sooo fun!

Yeah: next thing you know ill be in court:

<fiffy>'Your sexy honor, i mean, your honor, excuse me. I would like to present exhibit one against [Mantra].'

Ex1. [20:15] <[Mantra]> http://www.stupidgays.com/goatpr0n/fiffy/fiffygoat1.jpg

<fiffy>There you haave it. Direct proof that i have been deformed of character, id like to sue him for a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars.

<me>Damnit shut up fiffy. /me spanks the G4y 114m4 p00p

Theres my future. =]

Now i want no more references to georgio fiffy any more than i want to hear about president clintons dress staining habits or elian gonzalez.

cocoon said:

/me applauds Mike Watson

Mike watson?

Guest ViolentEd
toke said:

Mike watson?

Mike Watson = Cyb