Sign in to follow this  
Guest cocoon

what tastes better?

Guest cocoon

Pepsi or Coke?

Coke

Guest Nails

Definitely Coke...
Hey, has anyone tried Pepsi One? Supposedly it tastes just like regular Pepsi, that's like the whole point behind their add campaign...but it doesn't taste like regular AT ALL.

Guest AFTERSHOCK

Pepsi!

Besides, I always thought coke tasted like it had more sugar.
Pepsi may be changing its diet formulas all the time, but coke seems to change its regular formula every 5 to 10 years.

No, a 355ml can of Coke has 39g of sugar. The competition has 41g. I find that Coke actually does taste sweeter, and it's more enjoyable to know that I'm not absorbing quite so much sugar.. Also, Pepi's ad campaigns turn me right off. I try to avoid it whenever I can. Coke forever!! :p

uh, they both taste the same. Cherry Coke on the other hand...

Guest David A
Nails said:

Definitely Coke...
Hey, has anyone tried Pepsi One? Supposedly it tastes just like regular Pepsi, that's like the whole point behind their add campaign...but it doesn't taste like regular AT ALL.

Pepsi is obviously superior in every conceivable way, even though I voluntarily gave up all caffinated soda a while back (ginger ale 0wNz j00z!).

Pepsi One's taste is sorta a hybrid between regular and diet... I guess it's better than diet.

Damn, this is what I call too much time. heh

Pepsi damnit, but they both suck.

Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper or a nice Root Beer. That's where it's at.

Cherry coke? Dr. Pepper?? Gah, I'd rather drink cough medicine.

David A said:

Pepsi is obviously superior in every conceivable way, even though I voluntarily gave up all caffinated soda a while back (ginger ale 0wNz j00z!).

Pepsi One's taste is sorta a hybrid between regular and diet... I guess it's better than diet.

No way man. Everyone I know drinks Coke.. I know ONE person that buys Pepsi so THERE! Dr. Pepper... ugh.. I liked that when I was like 5 but that stuff is shit. I'll stick to my Mountain Dew and root beer... even if the Dew lowers my sperm count, my use of boxers evens the count out. Oh and I don't smoke pot too so I know the boys are swimming quite well.

Hey, quit this n' just pass the beer.

Anyway, guys, if you can, try Liebfraumilch wine. The story says a vinter made it with the Devil's help, in exchange for his soul.
And there's more: It seems that the virgin Mary tasted it, and the kicked the devil's butt when he came for the dude (really...) .

Afterglow said:

No way man. Everyone I know drinks Coke.. I know ONE person that buys Pepsi so THERE! Dr. Pepper... ugh.. I liked that when I was like 5 but that stuff is shit. I'll stick to my Mountain Dew and root beer... even if the Dew lowers my sperm count, my use of boxers evens the count out. Oh and I don't smoke pot too so I know the boys are swimming quite well.

Only on this forum could a topic about colas degenerate into discussing dope smoking and sperm counts. This place is outta control damnit....

Guest Jim Bentler

I drink whichever is available. I couldn't tell the difference unless I had both in front of me, and I don't care enough to open a can of each and taste test.

Why the hell would anyone under the age of 30 drink diet soft drinks? It tastes like regular pop that someone took a piss in, and those artificial sweeteners all cause cancer. I don't eat diet anything because I'm pretty skinny.

Speaking of soft drinks, how many people refer to soft drinks as "pop," as most people do in the Midwest?

Afterglow said:

Coke. Pepsi tastes like flat Coke... but I'd rather Mountain Dew than anything else. :)

I used to go to 7-11, and get a gulp with about 50/25/25 Iced Tea / Sprite / Mountain Dew.. I quickly found out how nauseaous Mountain Dew made me, so now it's 50/50, Iced Tea, Sprite.. Yeah, there's got to be some yucky chemical stuff in that Mountain Poo that doesn't agree with me.. :p

Guest cocoon

Something is terribly wrong when a topic about coke or pepsi pulls turns out to be one of the most popular ones...

Maybe I am making you all dissapointed and certainly LOTS confused when I saw that this post is actually about different doom-editors.

Jim Bentler said:

Speaking of soft drinks, how many people refer to soft drinks as "pop," as most people do in the Midwest?

Doesn't everybody?

AndrewB said:

I don't drink any diet soft drink.. The asprateme makes me feel nauseaous.. :b

That's quite understandable.

AndrewB said:

I used to go to 7-11, and get a gulp with about 50/25/25 Iced Tea / Sprite / Mountain Dew.. I quickly found out how nauseaous Mountain Dew made me, so now it's 50/50, Iced Tea, Sprite.. Yeah, there's got to be some yucky chemical stuff in that Mountain Poo that doesn't agree with me.. :p

I guess it gets really bad when even a *chemical* starts disagreeing with you...

stphrz said:

Only on this forum could a topic about colas degenerate into discussing dope smoking and sperm counts. This place is outta control damnit....

Dude Mountain Dew lowers sperm count, as does marijuana. It's all relevant baby.

Jim Bentler said:

Why the hell would anyone under the age of 30 drink diet soft drinks? It tastes like regular pop that someone took a piss in, and those artificial sweeteners all cause cancer. I don't eat diet anyth

I happen to drink the diet pops because I'm a Diabetic and it's the only option available for soft drinks.

Around here (Portland, Oregon), nearly everyone I know says "pop" and a few say "soda pop". Last summer one of my friends went down to Texas and he said that hardly anyone there knew what "pop" was and he had to order it in restraunts by saying "soda".

Guest Jim Bentler
DemilinX said:

I happen to drink the diet pops because I'm a Diabetic and it's the only option available for soft drinks.

That's obviously a good reason.

Guest Jim Bentler
Jim Bentler said:

If it was not clear from my question, I myself am from the Midwest and call it pop. I really don't know anyone around here who does not call it pop.

Jim Bentler said:

I drink whichever is available. I couldn't tell the difference unless I had both in front of me, and I don't care enough to open a can of each and taste test.

Why the hell would anyone under the age of 30 drink diet soft drinks? It tastes like regular pop that someone took a piss in, and those artificial sweeteners all cause cancer. I don't eat diet anything because I'm pretty skinny.

In Penisylvania everyones calls it soda.

Crush Strawberry owns all the sodas named except when when you don't feel like drinking something so damn sweet. However, I hear Faygo brand rules all. Their strawberry is called red pop. Unfortunately people can only find diet Faygo around here. Damn diet sucks. Anyone who isn't diabetic should be beaten for drinking diet soda, especially the bohemoths that have an instant piss size with their instant shit size value meal. WTF? It's a liquid. There's not many colaries to start with. Pepsi One is almost as retarded as low fat Pizza (Yes, this rancid shit exists) that's still loaded with grease.

Also Surge kicks ass, but only in moderation because of that damn ball shrinking yellow 5.

Thrust your thrist. Screw Sprite and shove 7-Up theirs. That crap keeps you thirsty for some reason. Generic lemon lime and lemon sodas are much better. Ginger Ale is also good.