Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aksjhnk

GREAT DEAL FOR HEXEN:DEATHKINGS OWNERS *READ*

Guest Aksjhnk

Hello, I finished Hexen: Beyond Heretic and I want more levels. Well, I heard about this expansion and I'm
interested in it. However, I just don't think the deals are worth it. $30 bucks for the game in id's Shopping
Maul is way too much for a small 20-level game. Someone told me about a $20 deal with the 5ep heretic,
hexen, and the add-on, but too bad I own the other two games already, so it's not worth it.

******SO HERE'S THE DEAL******

I thought up a great idea. I could trade a game with someone using the e-mail attach thingy. Somebody who
owns the game can send me a VIRUS-FREE, WORKING VERSION of the game by sending me an e-mail
at "DELETED BY LINGUICA" and attaching the file. This is not so easy so you'll have to send me an e-mail
for full directions on how to do it. Then, I will send you **TWO** FREE, FULL-VERSION games in return,
virus-free and working, as I own all the classic id Games and this is the ONLY GAME I do not own. Doom,
Wolf3d, Heretic, Quake, am I missing anything? If you own all the games then you can request for any
game and I'll see if I have it.

IF THIS AWESOME DEAL APPEALS TO ANYONE, THEN PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT "DELETED BY LINGUICA" IMMEDIATELY!

I've got a better idea.. Go download chuxen.wad from cdrom.com. It's got levels and scripting better than Hexen itself. These 6 levels will probably last you longer than this 20 levels.. Seriously, this chuxen.wad is amazing!! Go get it!! GO, go!!!

Guest ViolentEd

I know a grreeeaaat idea! Its called economy! Yes! Economy, the waaavvvee of the future! And at the heart of this new and amazing idea...is an exchange of money twards goods or services. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm telling you... It works, ask anyone that has tried it.

Guest Templar

HAHAHA how stupid can you get?
Hey how about this, stick your mouse up your ass. Then when you've done that, we'll send you some pliers to pull it out with. (or not)

Well, I'm not going to go and say I don't warez cuz I do, a lot, but there are places for that sort of thing and here is certainly not one of them. Dumbass

Here's an <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=329620615">Ebay auction</a> for Deathkings at a reasonable price. If you can't come up with 7 or 8 dollars to get this, then you need a job. :)

Of course there's no HTML. I haven't even tried to use it, and I knew that.. :b

AndrewB said:

Of course there's no HTML. I haven't even tried to use it, and I knew that.. :b

So how did pictures get posted?

Lüt said:

So how did pictures get posted?

Pictures? HTML was on first, then it was turned off.. That's what I gather..

You mean like this:

(img)

Use BoardMaster tags!