Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Toke

Doomserv fucked up by fiffy

Recommended Posts

Some guy messed up doomserv real bad today. He is a little kid with a hacking program and fixed so that we cant play. He said he was fiffy. He is on right now if you want to come call him gay and what not. If he was lying about being fiffy then im sorry fiffy.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest David A

Well, George Fiffy II (aka King REoL) claimed he was gonna get even with Doomers on the Something Awful forums...

In case you missed it, Fiffy posted some grotesque pictures on this forum to "test it out." Linguica banned his llama ass and Fiffy immediately went off to the SA forums crying about nazi webmasters. He's basically shown that his IQ is lower than a rusty doorknob, so this might very well be the same guy. I suppose you could report it to AOL or something to see if they would do something... Kinda doubt they would though.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Daggah
David A said:

Well, George Fiffy II (aka King REoL) claimed he was gonna get even with Doomers on the Something Awful forums...

In case you missed it, Fiffy posted some grotesque pictures on this forum to "test it out." Linguica banned his llama ass and Fiffy immediately went off to the SA forums crying about nazi webmasters. He's basically shown that his IQ is lower than a rusty doorknob, so this might very well be the same guy. I suppose you could report it to AOL or something to see if they would do something... Kinda doubt they would though.

Well, he's posted those same disgusting pics to SomethingAwful now...what a moron!

Oh, btw, that crap about Kurt Cobain was false: Cobain doesn't have an uncle. :)

Share this post


Link to post

<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT size=1>quote:<HR>Some dick is spreading a FALSE rumor about me HaX0ring into doomserv.
Being I couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag, or even work DeHackEd, how would THAT be possible?!
The day that happened, I could NOT get online, because BellAtlantic provides high-quality phone service. Replace Service with STATIC, and Quality with TOTALLY SHITTY, to say the least. Needless to say, I couldn't even GET ONLINE yesterday!
Whoever's riding on this "Get Even" thing decided to really take advantage of it.

------------------
King REoL

REoL TOUGH: 6 years, and keeps on going....<HR>[/quote]

...From the SA forums

Share this post


Link to post
Daggah said:

Well, he's posted those same disgusting pics to SomethingAwful now...what a moron!

Oh, btw, that crap about Kurt Cobain was false: Cobain doesn't have an uncle. :)

Doomserv has nothing to do with aol. Doomserv is fixed now and no one is even mad at the guy even though he made everyone who saw it the time want to kill him. Man i want to kill someone for this. I guess it might not have been him, that guy just said he was fiffy, and i noticed the wads where uploaded lately with fiffy in the title. And everyone told me how much of a shithead this fiffy is

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Daggah
stphrz said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT size=1>quote:<HR>Some dick is spreading a FALSE rumor about me HaX0ring into doomserv.
Being I couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag, or even work DeHackEd, how would THAT be possible?!
The day that happened, I could NOT get online, because BellAtlantic provides high-quality phone service. Replace Service with STATIC, and Quality with TOTALLY SHITTY, to say the least. Needless to say, I couldn't even GET ONLINE yesterday!
Whoever's riding on this "Get Even" thing decided to really take advantage of it.

------------------
King REoL

REoL TOUGH: 6 years, and keeps on going....<HR>


...From the SA forums[/quote]LOL, now he thinks that the FBI is going to come after him. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×