Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest some guy I know

Where has raven-games gone?

Guest some guy I know

www.raven-games.com is no more, it seems.
I looked through old news items on this site, and one of them said that it has moved to a new host.
Could someone please tell me where this is?
I apologize if this post is inappropriate for this board, but I didn't know where else to ask.

raven-games was moving. However I thought they had completed the move a long time ago, I remember having to change the ad banner code on my page about a month or two ago. Perhaps they moved onto the frag.com server and are in the same bind as Doomnation.

Guest some guy I know

Well, I tried accessing frag.com and www.frag.com .
Neither site is accessible to me.
Thanks anyway.
I hope it's just a temporary thing.
I will try again in a couple of days.

Lüt said:

raven-games was moving. However I thought they had completed the move a long time ago, I remember having to change the ad banner code on my page about a month or two ago. Perhaps they moved onto the frag.com server and are in the same bind as Doomnation.

You know what? Come to think of it, I remember going to frag.com a few days ago.. I'm pretty sure I saw Raven-Games as one of their "Hosted Sites", or "Feature Sites"... That must be it..

temporary? HA! frag.com and thus Doomnation and raven-games(yes it IS part of frag.com) have been moving for what? 2 weeks?

/me digs a hole... <P><FONT SIZE=1>[this message was edited by Islebot on Sun 14 May 01:34]</FONT>

Former Telenation site Raven-Games recently moved to a new host. They've had server troubles two times since. Last time I got contacted by them was May 10th... Doom Nation has been down much longer.

Guest Phoebus

We were never a Telenation site, just temporarily hosted there, some time ago. Never were affiliated with frag.com in any way. This is old news (and I'm sure you all realized we were offline for only a short time while we moved to a new dedicated server of our own), just wanted to set the record straight. :-)

William 'Phoebus' Mull
Founder & Administrator
Mindless Games Network
------------------------------------
MindlessGames.com
FAKK²Central.com
VampireMasquerade.com
NEWDOOM.com
VoyagerEliteForce.com
RuneNews.com
Soldier-of-Fortune.com
Raven-Games.com