Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hyena

Eat me, Covaro

I just looked at your pointless threads, and my conclusion; I can be more insane than you any day.

Do you accept my challenge?

You don't know what insane is.

A "very very screwed up and toxic individual" was here. <P><FONT SIZE=1>[this message was edited by Gokuma on Mon 15 May 16:53]</FONT>

Gokuma said:

You don't know what insane is.

Ha!

I was jumping out of windows when you were studying for exams.
My motto is "Dare to be stupid".
I'm the world's only sanitary slob.
I invented a religion which I myself don't follow.
My greatest ambitions are to obtain a t-shirt that says "SOCK PUPPETS" and to send a suitcase full of poo to New Zealand.
I'm a cheapskate who wastes money.
I have a scab on the back of my head that I've had for three years because I keep picking at it.
I drink Iced Tea in the winter, and eat meatball submarines in the summer let alone at all.
I'm addicted to everything I eat.
I'm a nineteen-year-old who got lego for Christmas and loved it.
I joined Doom3057.
I make a point of calling 1-800-222-2222 and asking for various superheros, even though the only interesting reaction was the laugh in response to asking "Can I please speak to Galacto-man"
I just farted.

Windows at school, at home, or somewhere else? I was climbing out of a window or two at school.

"Dare to be stupid" is a Wierd Al song. I don't really have a motto. If I did it would be something like be chaotic.

I'm a sanitary slob too.

I congratulate you on your idea of sending a suitcase full of poo to New Zealand.

I won't talk about my goals because I have become very anti hype.

I have some nice scars from picked scabs.

I don't drink Ice Tea unless there's nothing else to drink. I'll eat a meatball sandwich anytime.

A lot of people are addicted to food.

I'm nineteen and I was just messing around with some legos up in my attic a few weeks ago.

May I suggest some super heroes? Powdered Toast Man, Evil Alternate Color Ironman with a really big handicap, Poster boy for bullshit aka Captain Bullshit, BS Agent.

I won't go into detail about mental "disorders" because I don't want to scare myself.

I'm not going try to list my insane acomplishments.

Now behold my religion that I don't follow.

!WARNING! This may be very offensive and could shake the foundations of your beliefs. Or it just might piss you off more than you could ever expect. This should not be viewed by anyone. It doesn't matter if you're 2 years old or you're a one-eyed World War I vet who has had both arms, both legs, and his ass amputated. This should not be viewed by you. Do not scroll down.

I'm warning you. Don't scroll down. Any consequences are your own damn fault.

Last warning: DO NOT READ THIS!!

&lt;font size=-6&gt;Once apon a time, some bull took a dump. This pile turned into some guy who gave birth to a rib that turned into some chick. He then 53x0r3d up his butt baby and after many generations of incest and imbreeding, an entire world was populated. But that's all ok because this messatsu guy, I think his name was Brian or Neo, died for their defects.&lt;/font&gt;

Covaro shouldn't have messed with the toilet.

Gokuma said:

L. Ron Hubbard has you beat for the weirdest religion there bud. You and Hyena are rank amatures compared to that fruitcake.
Check out http://www.xenu.net/ . Freakin' hilarious :)

You haven't even heard my religion.

It's based upon the worship of me, and thus is called MEism. I'm half-way done writing up the holy texts, and a friend of mine is an avid follower who is writing his own testament(sorta like Paul in the bible)

This is part of it;
---
And he walketh down the street where lo, a sickness stricken man crawled in agony. As the man saw Thomas, he reached up and touched his robes, and as he did so his illness was purged.
The man stopped Thomas and said, "Behold, I was stricken, and by touch of thy robe, thou healed me!"
And Thomas kicked him in the face.
---

My religion has sixteen (or seventeen) commandments, religious holodays like Transmofispocculus Day and Schmöschkehöven, and a history of Meist warriors in sacred Meist robes with giant metal helmets with unheard of weapons like ringed lances, and four-man swords.

By the way, Gokuma, I realize that "Dare to be Stupid" is a Weird Al song, I just realized after listening to it, that it is so true.

stphrz said:

L. Ron Hubbard has you beat for the weirdest religion there bud. You and Hyena are rank amatures compared to that fruitcake.
Check out http://www.xenu.net/ . Freakin' hilarious :)

Heh heh. That's not that insane or weird. It's just your average cult, except that the guy behind it knows that he's full of crap.

That MEism isn't very original but the detail being put into it is.

I still think mine was just plain freakiest.