Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-Blade

Buy a domain for Doom Nation

I think it would be great if the community pulled together and bought the doomnation.com domain for Cyb. Just a suggestion.

Guest Nitsud

I think frag.com was giving them more than a domain name. We'd all have to buy and setup a server. Hmmm... :P I could be wrong. Dammit, I'm fairly sure I'm wrong. I'll wake up and this'll all be a bad dream.

X-Blade said:

I think it would be great if the community pulled together and bought the doomnation.com domain for Cyb. Just a suggestion.

As someone else said, frag.com were providing rather more than just the domain name. Anyway, the name isn't important. It's the people and the content that matters, and there's plenty of free hosting around for them.

I've got an 8GB server set up in Saskatoon with a T1 line, unlimited traffic, Frontpage, VNC, and RealAudio extensions, and the bandwidth is a little tight, but when it's not busy, it's speedy speedy!! Heck, you probably need something with high bandwidth capabilities, and maybe more disk space.. I don't know, maybe it's too inaccessible. Oh heck, I've said too much. I could cancel this message without sending it, but then I'd have wasted all this time typing this message. Oh well, don't listen to me. Let's just blast the lazy nimrods at Frag.com with e-mail messages. DoomNation is doing fine as long as it's up. :-b

Linguica said:

What would Cyb do with it?

Probably set up Doomnation on it.

Linguica said:

What would Cyb do with it?

Stare at it stupidly and wonder what to do with it.

heh just make prower update frad.org again- then we wouldnt need doomnation. Oh the hosted sites, hmm. Xoom?

Teppic said:

prower

Whatever happened to that community project of his?

Guest Nitsud
Teppic said:

Xoom?

Evil

Guest spacedog
Lüt said:

Probably set up Doomnation on it.

Xoom IS evil