Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

Burn!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Shaviro said:

What? Goldwave is not shit.

Except it's a pain in the ass and it takes 20 minutes to do even the simplest stuff, like slowing a song down.

Duker900 said:

post a thread that says Burn a cd.
and see why, threads that make no goddamn sense usually turn into that sort of thing

Uh this thread didn't exactly make no sense until the retards flooded it.

Duker900 said:

it will ALWAYS become retarded with a logical question, ask in irc or something heh.

Not always.....just most of the time. Shit dude, on IRC it would probably turn retarded too...

I tend to use Nero Burning Software so far, and it gives me no problems at all........... it's easy ta use and effective as fuck.

Gatewatcher: to answer yo question............ YES, I do. I've actually toned it down quite a bit on these forums though....... due to massive requests.

Lesko

HOLY SHIT, dat's fuckin freakin, dawg!

/me likes

whats an esco?

(Said in a STUPID ASS Pokedex's computerized voice)

Esco: a ghettofied, puerto rican man from Brooklyn, New York. He is currently stuck in Florida, and is known for his flashy dress styles, and outrageous attitude. It is commonly found partying, drinking, smoking weed, chilling with females of it's species (currently known as an "Erica" type :P), or working hard at it's place of business. It can also be found many times on Doomworld.

This creature is not naturally violent, but possesses more than enough knowledge and strength to stage a vicious attack, as well as plan out a succesful strategy. This creature is very unqiue, since it doesn't match the specs for any other known species on the planet.

............. does dat answer yo question dawg?

pritch said:

The creature flirts with trying to make itself extinct.

The creature can confuse a newbie with its strange patterns of speech. :P

Oh and one more thing.......... GOLDWAVE IS NOT GARBAGE! It ain't the best sound editor out there, but it ain't the worst either. If you have an mp3 to wav convertor Goldwave can be even more useful to you!

The creature flirts with trying to make itself extinct

Da fuck you on, dawg? Yo title should be "Hooked on Phoenics fucked me up" cuz goddamn, dat sentence cannot be considered english.

Da_Esco² said:

Da fuck you on, dawg? Yo title should be "Hooker on Phoenics fucked me up" cuz goddamn, dat sentence cannot be considered english.

He is saying you keep fucking around so much you're teetering on the edge of non-existance (being banned, maybe?).

Da fuck you on, dawg? Yo title should be "Hooker on Phoenics fucked me up" cuz goddamn, dat sentence cannot be considered english.

Yeah you're right, I mean, shit, I'm only spending three years of my life doing an ENGLISH degree here, it's not like I'd have a clue how to put a sentence together properly in my own mother-tongue.

No, I need people who talk in the perfect Queen's English LIKE YOU to show me how its done. So please, tell me what's wrong with my sentence.

Oh no wait, it's a perfectly good sentence!

You see, the verb (flirts) is related directly to the object (the process of making itself extinct) and the subject (Esco) via the preposition (with, in this instant meaning the relating of the action to the object).

Heh, look I know you having a laugh but, uh, no, ok?

He is saying you keep fucking around so much you're teetering on the edge of non-existance (being banned, maybe?).

Look dawg..... if they are even THINKIN about banning me for stating my opinion AND having fun, then they had best be ready to ban 90% of these forums.... cuz dat is what EVERYONE does. And considerin that there are peeps who do nuthin but flame constantly (cough cough Ralphis..... for example) and they have yet to be banned...... I don't think so.

BAH, who da hell cares! Pass da blunt, dawg.

The creature flirts with trying to make itself extinct

Sorry dawg... I don't care what kinda degree you is studyin but that is NOT a correct sentence. Let me break it down for ya a little simpler.... how da heck can I "flirt" with making myself extinct? It's not possible..... now somethin like dis would work:

The creatures likes to flirt with death, constantly provoking creatures of other species.

Maybe dis is what you were tryin to say? And why da heck would you even come up with somethin like dis towards me?

P.S. if you call what I speak English........ then you REALLY need some help son!

Never mind the sentence thing, I should've known better than to open a can of worms like that.

As for saying what I said well I've noticed you managed to attract negative comments from just about everyone today, and you took a shit in Archvile's (decent) thread.

Look I know you love the forum in-jokes and the vibe but you can't turn every damn thread into a cariacature of itself and make the whole thing look worse than an AOL teens chatroom, so please less references to post hell, I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON or whatever. Save it all for occasional use :)

Pr1tch and Esco going at it over linguistics. I might as well just fucking shoot myself before this spirals downward any further.

Yeah you're right, I mean, shit, I'm only spending three years of my life doing an ENGLISH degree here, it's not like I'd have a clue how to put a sentence together properly in my own mother-tongue.

hey Lut, can my new title be "Mother-Tongue"? :p