Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Not so Inappropriate anymore.

3 things I like about DOOM. Number 1, it's fast paced. Gotta love the fast pacedness of it. Putting down demons faster than they can say "Die green marine!"

Point of difference number 2: The sounds create great atosphere. The ever threatening grunt of the Demon when it becomes aware of your presence. The incandescent hiss of the imp when it spots you. And the waffling cackle of the Cacodemon when it spends its last breath choking down a fistful of buckshot. The twisted roar of the Baron of Hell with its backward goat legs and cross face heaving painfully in the land of Hell. The eerie music of E2M4 and E1M8.

Number 3: Finding secrets to better reak havoc in an atomspherically charged realm of ill befitted beasts of Hell.

Oh, come on. The difference here is I know I'm being inappropriate. It's not like I'm some ignoramous asking for someone to send me DOOM. You know, people are supposed to be supportive of those with hard drives that shit the bed with 8 years worth of data amassed. A Doomer should help a fellow Doomer out in his time of need. Not delete his motherfucking post count! So cold.

Such harsh words. But you're probably right, the powers that be haven't enough respect for me to overlook this trite request.

Yea, kinda retarded. Rules are rules I guess.... Well, I'm gonna delete this post now, since I like posting here.

Guys, he's telling the truth, I've played his wads before. I'd send it to you, if it wasn't for my crappy AOL

Hey, thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm gonna take Erik's advice and go bother the people in #zdoom.

Archvile64 said:

Damn, now what'd I miss?

Three relatively new members razzing on the Guiness Gulper for making a new thread after getting his postcount reset.

In other words, you haven't missed anything.

IMJack said:

Three relatively new members

Me: Been in the community 3 years

Doom II Guy: Well, maybe yeah

Erik: Registered same time as you, I assume this is when the boards got changed over or something.

And I wasn't "razzing", I was trying to stop his dumb ass from getting banned.

Why would he get banned for starting a new thread? Especially an on-topic-in-the-correct-forum thread? I've had my postcount reset before. Hasn't stopped me from posting or making new threads.

)0_0(

Bah, gimme a break. DOOM should be an exception to the warez rule for creaking timbers.

But, anyway, don't you all agree on my 3 points I made about why DOOM is so arse kicking?

Doom II Guy said:

Because he was asking for warez before he edited his post.

If they wanted him to stop posting they'd have banned him.

Back in the day I had my postcount reset. That sucked. But I got over it, and now I'm way past my original before-it-got-reset postcount.

Oh man, this hurts. I got DOOM2.WAD thanks to Erik and I downloaded DeepSea and I have zero wads to edit. Notta single one. Guess I'll start making one from scratch. Just as I was typing that an idea for a wad popped into my mind. DM map editing is so fun.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, something I don't understand. Why do I have to keep logging in? Used to be I was logged in until I logged out. Now I gotta keep logging in all the time. What gives? Am I being punished for my blaitant disregard for the rules of the forums? Speaking of which, why are the mods so sensitive in this regard? Is it about disrespecting them or is there something really naughty about the referred to offense? Sorry if I'm a dolt for not understanding the level of seriousness this rule is regarded with.

Hellbent said:

3 things I like about DOOM. Number 1, it's fast paced. Gotta love the fast pacedness of it. Putting down demons faster than they can say "Die green marine!"

Point of difference number 2: The sounds create great atosphere. The ever threatening grunt of the Demon when it becomes aware of your presence. The incandescent hiss of the imp when it spots you. And the waffling cackle of the Cacodemon when it spends its last breath choking down a fistful of buckshot. The twisted roar of the Baron of Hell with its backward goat legs and cross face heaving painfully in the land of Hell. The eerie music of E2M4 and E1M8.

Number 3: Finding secrets to better reak havoc in an atomspherically charged realm of ill befitted beasts of Hell.

SAY "HELL NO" TO DOOM 3

Funny, she's set to enable (the cookies) yet she's keeping asking me to login. The demigods are on to me!