Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest antaran

Most beloved monster

Guest antaran

I like to fight with baron of hell and hell knight. They are pretty destroyers. They killing imps, cacodemons and other body's arround. I can save ammo and watch their challenge with other monsters.

Guest Adasciti

I like imps and zombiemen cause nothing gives you a better feeling then blasting through a dozen of em. Plus they attack each other too.

Guest Duke Nukem

The Baron, back in the first days of Doom on my Sega 32X which i still have. The barons were the biggest monster in the game considering there was only 17 maps. I remember I was real young and they scared me. But one day I finnaly beat them both after they emerged from the Pillars. I ran around the house screaming I killed the Barons of Hell!!!! My mother thought i was psycho. So, the Baron still today is my favorite monster. Although I really hate his cousin the Hell Knight. What a ripoff he was.

Guest Sethsez

I actually prefer the Hell Knight, because they are easier to kill. That way, you can use more of them at once, so there are more shots to avoid. And, when they're dead, there are more corpses. Me likey da corpses!

Guest spacedog
Adasciti said:

I like imps and zombiemen cause nothing gives you a better feeling then blasting through a dozen of em. Plus they attack each other too.

I like the sergeants 'cos they drop a luvly little shotgun when they die.

Guest destROYer

Mine is the archvile coz it looks the best and it is very origional bcoz the baron is just pretty much just satan so is the cyber demon but the arhcvile has style then comes cacodemons they r cool too visit my site www.destroyerzero.cjb.net NOW

duke nukem has no penis =)