Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epistax

Funnest thing to do in Doom

Guest Epistax

What do you find, is the absolute, funnest, single thing to do in doom?

For me, it is killing an Arachnatrom, at point blank, with a double barrel shotgun.

Guest Nails

For me, it's grabbing a beserk pack and running around, gibbing imps left and right...especially on E2M2...

Guest c-d-w

watching a trooper take down a hell-knight or cacodemon

Heh. I once saw a chaingun dude take down a cyberdemon :) He had a little help from me of course...

Guest Duke Nukem

Mine is to line up a bunch of imps/troopers in a room with rockets in my own personnal wad and SNAP, CRACKLE, POP! hehehe

One time I was screwing around with Dehacked, and I increased the fist power to like 500 or something, them I went in and punched a trooper, and he splattered and flew about 200 feet across the floor.

It was damn funny.

Yeah, truely the best thing for me is to watching the monsters fighting against each other.

Don't anybody wanna make a "port" just dedicated to this ?

It's like Little Computer People on the good ol' C=64 :-)

I don't know if it's the "funnest" (I bet not), but it's sorta funny. In zdoom you can freeze the game. I do that, and then "plant" rockets and other attacks all around the monsters by firing at them from different directions (and all the ammo waits there silently for the signal...). Then I toggle freeze off (with a bound key, for seeing the better). Everything explodes, everybody dies... but me %D

Stphrz said:

Heh. I once saw a chaingun dude take down a cyberdemon :) He had a little help from me of course...

And I saw an imp take down a Baron... Go imp!!

I like to go to automap, type IDDT twice so that THINGS show up in automap, and shoot my weapons. The different trails each one makes in automap is cool to watch.

Guest spacedog
Nails said:

For me, it's grabbing a beserk pack and running around, gibbing imps left and right...especially on E2M2...

Gibbing imps with your bare hands is fun but so is running around a level with iddqd (and invisibility) and getting allthe monsters to follow you and trying to get every beastie on the level killed without firing a single shot, there's always one left of course, but that's easily dealt with

Guest Epiphany

The first time i saw a friend run faster than a rocket in a doom deathmatch and let it hit him point blank on a wall was mighty funny.

using the superwep8.deh patch that comes with dehacked and shooting gibs UP the stairs with the bfg

or-using dehacked to make plasma bullets do 200 damage (thats what they do in the anarchy wad im making) and they can kill cyberdemons in under 1 second if yer lucky