Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt

Where can I find new weapons for Doom or DM2?

Guest Matt

Does anyone know where I can find some kick ass new weapons for Ultimate Doom or Doom 2? I want new weapons! Also, where can I find out how to make my own weapons? I know how to make weapons for games like "Half-Life" and "Quake 3" so why wouldnt I be able to do simpiler weapons for Doom?

Guest Duke Nukem
Matt said:

Does anyone know where I can find some kick ass new weapons for Ultimate Doom or Doom 2?

try action Doom...ahem "Immortal Conflict" is great for more weapons. I love Action Do...Immortal Conflict because the guns seem more real. If you want to have some fun with it put on god mode, go to map13, go up the gray stone building elevator and use the sniper rifle from the top. Make sure more blood is on because it is the best in this way.

Guest TheiGhost

You can try my site for a whole 1 new weapon,
but i think it's good!
Just a Bladespinny thing.
WWW.TheinvisibleGhost.co.uk
T|G
-------------------------------

er - some frog.

Duke Nukem said:

try action Doom...ahem "Immortal Conflict" is great for more weapons. I love Action Do...Immortal Conflict because the guns seem more real. If you want to have some fun with it put on god mode, go to map13, go up the gray stone building elevator and use the sniper rifle from the top. Make sure more blood is on because it is the best in this way.

im making some new weapons for doom (well ZDooM, actually) but i still cant get to coding a sniper rifle...thats all i need!!

Here's the motherload: http://geocities.com/shingokuma/doom/weap91b.zip

Unfortunately you can only use it with DosDoom v0.65, v0.651, or v0.653 and its multiplayer is broken.

Freaken geoshitties likes to say this page is unavailable when you click the url so drag over it and copy. Then paste it into your first browser window.