Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aiylyn

Doom vs. the Transformers

Guest Aiylyn

Who would win in an all out war, 1 of each of the Doom characters working together or the Transformers?

Guest Kracov

the transformers are HUGE and have tons of armor. even the Xmen would have a hard time beating them.

Guest Sethsez

Transformers, no contest. They would have no problem with a bunch of Cyberdemons, so why would just one (and a bunch of cannon fodder) worry them?

Guest Aiylyn
Kracov said:

the transformers are HUGE and have tons of armor. even the Xmen would have a hard time beating them.

so how about this: 1 of each Doom character (this includes Fly and Arlene) vs. Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Rumble, and Soundwave? Don't forget, the internal tensions between the Transformers (Optimus Prime vs Megatron, Starscream vs Megatron, and Soundwave vs Megatron). Oh, and its the old Megatron too, the Gun, not the Tank.

I think this wins the award for the most pointless post ever made on the Doomworld forums. You should be proud.

Guest Aiylyn

Heh, heh, heh...if you think THIS was pointless...wait till you see what's to come...

Actually, if no one has figured it out yet, I think it would be cool if someone made an *ahem* Transformers TC for Doom, where you're like Bumblebee and you have to run around shooting Decepticons and medikits would be energon cubes and such...heh... and like the Dinobots could run around and screw things up too (like accidently throwing switches when you're not looking)

Guest David A

Isn't there a Transformers gfx wad somewhere? I vaguely seem to recall reading it's text file or something. I'm pretty sure it's in Walnut Creek in one of the Doom graphics directories.

Guest doomgod12345

yea there is a transformers TC already made but it sucked ass i had it a long time ago like 5 years or something it is not worth finding

Linguica said:

I think this wins the award for the most pointless post ever made on the Doomworld forums. You should be proud.

Ling what's your new pic of? It looks like Jar Jar Binks with braces and a sunburn...

Aiylyn said:

Heh, heh, heh...if you think THIS was pointless...wait till you see what's to come...

Actually, if no one has figured it out yet, I think it would be cool if someone made an *ahem* Transformers TC for Doom, where you're like Bumblebee and you have to run around shooting Decepticons and medikits would be energon cubes and such...heh... and like the Dinobots could run around and screw things up too (like accidently throwing switches when you're not looking)

Here's a slightly updated version which
will run on all source ports with DeHackEd
and sprite support. Such as: Boom, PRboom,
MBF, SMMU, ZDoom, Legacy, PrjDoom, etc.
Works with Doom, Ultimate Doom, and Doom2.
Only has monsters, sound, music & graphics
i.e. no levels.

http://www.eisa.net.au/~kelm/files/tfdoom51.zip