Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NightFang

** CSDOOM TO BE CONTINUED **

For those of you who missed what I said on the comments section. I'll let ya'll know here.

Anyway, I heard about the tragic news about csDoom. For some reason, I knew it was coming.

Being the next person who has helped Fly recently coding csDoom... I have decided to pick up the project where Fly left off.

No more of this nonsense. No more backdoors! No more bullshit! I'm doing this now for the players and this will be FUN and not a power contest.

CSDOOM IS GOING TO BE FOR THOSE WANT TO HAVE FUN & PLAY DOOM!

First order of business is to get the csDoom site back up and a new design. The new CSDoom will feature teamplay, CTF, Domination, Assault, Last Man Standing gameplay modes. Bug fixes and new features will be added as csDoom progresses.

And this WILL be open source!

Any questions, email me at wsean@home.com

Thank you.

Guest fod_vile

Well done NightFang! power to you
But PLEASE watch your back! The #doomroom geeks will be out to get you by lies or just by publishing things to scare gullable people like they did with Fly and Doomserve

Fly if you read this, THANK YOU for CSDoom. You rule. Im REALLY unhappy to see you go :(, Good luck ing the future and all.

and Nightfang, Thank you aswell for continuing this wonderful project.

Guest The Last Doomer

This is bullshit. Here's a message.

www.doomforever.com

- TLD

Guest Fly

hahaha :-) NightFang wants to continue csDoom :-) Do you think that I'm so stupid and I'll close it? Hahaha. Lame! I thought you were my friend.

Cool off, Fly. He didn't mean any harm, just thought that you had really quit (like most of us). Glad to see you still into it :)

Fly said:

hahaha :-) NightFang wants to continue csDoom :-) Do you think that I'm so stupid and I'll close it? Hahaha. Lame! I thought you were my friend.

lamer :-) csdoom is just a name. :-))))))))))))))))) lamer

Guest fraggle`
Fly said:

is it me or has "haha! lame" become your catchphrase. People accuse us "#doomroom geeks" of being elitist but I found Fly to be the one of most elitist and abusive channel ops I've seen. Even if I suggested something was wrong with csdoom and should be changed I found myself banned at an instant. Get a grip, Fly.

Guest hate
fod_vile said:

Well done NightFang! power to youBut PLEASE watch your back! The #doomroom geeks will be out to get you by lies or just by publishing things to scare gullable people like they did with Fly and Dooms

publishing things to scare gullible people? The doomserv security hole was real, just as the csdoom one was. And before you start talking about lies, wasnt it you who accused aurikan of deleting things from your hard drive several months ago?

fod_vile said:

Well done NightFang! power to you
But PLEASE watch your back! The #doomroom geeks will be out to get you by lies or just by publishing things to scare gullable people like they did with Fly and Doomserve

buuuuuuuuuuuullshit .. the gpl mafia is 100% behind him

hate said:

publishing things to scare gullible people? The doomserv security hole was real, just as the csdoom one was. And before you start talking about lies, wasnt it you who accused aurikan of deleting things from your hard drive several months ago?

And when I beleived him when he said he had no way done it, didnt I instantly retract and publish an apology?

tom said:

buuuuuuuuuuuullshit .. the gpl mafia is 100% behind him

Mystican, you're also in this mess, don't make it worse. You may note there are problems between Fly and NightFang, but don't stay there standing behind NF, if he farts he won't warn you.

Fly said:

Fly, damnit, your page said yesterday that you weren't continuing csdoom. Now you're calling Nightfang lame because he believed you and decided to continue on without you? What the hell.

hate said:

by the way don't go saying anything about me telling a lie (mine was a genuine belief about something) your lies to get to take over #csdoom and then your refusal to keep to your word in the matter ( I have the log of when #csdoom was taken and the underhanded way you logged in pretending to be jon_) you show yourself to be without any morals

Guest hate

Except it wasnt me who took over #csdoom and I dont have a clue what you're talking about when you mention "refusing to keep my word"

Fly said:

I thought you were my friend.

And he probably thought you were his, too, until you bite him when he tries continue what everybody thought you had given up.

tom said:

lamer :-) csdoom is just a name. :-))))))))))))))))) lamer

Dont you ever have anything worth saying TOM?

Naberus said:

Fly if you read this, THANK YOU for CSDoom. You rule. Im REALLY unhappy to see you go :(, Good luck ing the future and all.

and Nightfang, Thank you aswell for continuing this wonderful project.

You doomroom people can learn alot from this guy.

Why cant people be more like him???

fodders said:

by the way don't go saying anything about me telling a lie (mine was a genuine belief about something) your lies to get to take over #csdoom and then your refusal to keep to your word in the matter ( I have the log of when #csdoom was taken and the underhanded way you logged in pretending to be jon_) you show yourself to be without any morals

Why do you have hate everything? And being booted from csdoom is such a horable thing, man if i knew i could booted i would never have touched it.

fodders said:

And when I beleived him when he said he had no way done it, didnt I instantly retract and publish an apology?

That post was probably deleted :)

Toke said:

Dont you ever have anything worth saying TOM?

that's exactly what fly emailed me with after i took over, so you've just put your foot in your mouth so to speak

hate said:

Except it wasnt me who took over #csdoom and I dont have a clue what you're talking about when you mention "refusing to keep my word"

<_Fly_> I removed your csdoom ban and then you took over #csdoom
<_Fly_> tom: I have a log, you promised something...
<_Fly_> do you remember?
<^fraggle^> haha
<tom__> you promised not to be a fuckwit and you broke your promise
<^fraggle^> null and void
<_Fly_> no, you broke your promise :)

Where in this quote is the proof that tom and/or whoever you think, is the user "Hate"? That quote, though enlightening, is not clear how and why you make such a connection.

Guest hate
fodders said:

<_Fly_> I removed your csdoom ban and then you took over #csdoom
<_Fly_> tom: I have a log, you promised something...
<_Fly_> do you remember?
<^fraggle^> haha
<tom__> you promised not to be a fuckwit and you broke your promise
<^fraggle^> null and void
<_Fly_> no, you broke your promise :)

i refer you to my previous post

Guest csdoom
aurikan said:

Where in this quote is the proof that tom and/or whoever you think, is the user "Hate"? That quote, though enlightening, is not clear how and why you make such a connection.

hate I think he is confused by the fact you dipsticks can log on as one person using anothers isp lie about your id, take over a channel and boot the op of that channel out
for aurikan/tom/mystican/hate/fraggle (include any and all #doomroom geeks here) you are just 1 self serving spiteful being

csdoom said:

hate I think he is confused by the fact you dipsticks can log on as one person using anothers isp lie about your id, take over a channel and boot the op of that channel out
for aurikan/tom/mystican/hate/fraggle (include any and all #doomroom geeks here) you are just 1 self serving spiteful being

You still haven't responded to my question. Here it is again, please read it and reply intelligently this time.

>Where in this quote is the proof that tom and/or whoever you >think, is the user "Hate"? That quote, though enlightening, is >not clear how and why you make such a connection.

pay attention dipstick read my lips: as csdoom said I "get confused between you #doomroom geeks" if it isnt "hate" (who i see is walkin about with "hacker of doomserv") on his belt like its a medal or something,(sad little geek) it's still one of you geeks, so ok pass the msg i posted to whoever it was next time your all in bed together :)

tom said:

that's exactly what fly emailed me with after i took over, so you've just put your foot in your mouth so to speak

Yeah, "exactly," the room you took over: empty, just a name. Csdoom: we are still gonna play it, a great game! Fishhead.

fodders said:

pay attention dipstick read my lips: as csdoom said I "get confused between you #doomroom geeks" if it isnt "hate" (who i see is walkin about with "hacker of doomserv") on his belt like its a medal or something,(sad little geek) it's still one of you geeks, so ok pass the msg i posted to whoever it was next time your all in bed together :)

Oh, so you're saying you don't know tom was Hate. In fact, you don't know who Hate is.

I see.
So your post, showing tom's takeover of #csdoom, in response to Hate, where he denies taking over #doomroom, serves utterly no purpose whatsoever.