Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

All this Doom fighting

Guest Duke Nukem

Ok, let's get some things straight. How can we all rip eachother apart like we have been doing in the last 2 weeks of flaming. Ok, number one fight. #doomroom. If you all don't like it don't go. It presonnaly isnt my favorite room but i peek my head in everyonce and a while. Second, CSDOOM. Since the source has been realeased im sure within the next week there will be a program the exact same able to connect to the same servers will come along and the problem will be fixed. We all have to remember we are some of the only Doomers left and we have to stick together or the hands of the Quake Community will crush us. I just added that last Quake part cuz it sounded cool

Guest IdMarine

Damn right, Duke! I don't care what anyone says about you, you're right about all that. A few people need to take it easy...and if that doesn't work, pull their head out of their rectums and take a breath of fresh air. This is the most idiotic fight amongst DOOMers I've seen since the firing of Prower. Geezus.

Guest destROYer

yeah man I agree (gotta have that game with you some time)
ling forever!!

Guest Duke Nukem

One more thing i don't understand why you guys do it is swear. I mean maybe a swear here or there but comeon. I mean look at the post under this! Give me a break and grow up. The only one i have actually never seen use the F word in one curse is fod. and i respect him for that.

IdMarine said:

Damn right, Duke! I don't care what anyone says about you, you're right about all that. A few people need to take it easy...and if that doesn't work, pull their head out of their rectums and take a breath of fresh air. This is the most idiotic fight amongst DOOMers I've seen since the firing of Prower. Geezus.

You forgot about the doomserv one :)

Well put! It seems you at least understand the #doomroom

Toke said:

You forgot about the doomserv one :)

Toke you certainly helped up the idiocy of that one.

Teppic said:

Toke you certainly helped up the idiocy of that one.

And how exactly did I "help up the idiocy" of that one?

With your inane personal insults you resorted to when you realised you couldnt compete with rational arguments.