Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Metrocide

IM TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!

I have been e-mailing Doomworld alot about my 32 level TC Project Defoot, but the problem is they never respond to my mail!
I'm tired of it and need beta testers for it! I want it on the internet!!!Can anyone tell me a way to make them reply???

You can't make them do that. Did you try doomhq? Otherwise you can look for some temporary hoster (like geocities or some other crap). Be patient, man, do you know how much it took Samuel Beckett to get his first book published?

I can safely say that I never received an email regarding any TC called "Defoot"..?

Is it a possibility then that the Doomworld mail server may be malfunctioning now and then? I sent an e-mail message to Mordeth two days ago about the update to my site, with 6 new Heretic MIDIs and MP3s. I also sent a message to Linguica about it yesterday, and haven't seen any news or any responses.

I can understand if they don't think it's newsworthy, but now I'm beginning to wonder if they've recieved the messages at all. Did either of you recieve the messages? :|

mewse said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Well, I get it, but if you'd have to choose between newdoom or xoom/geocities/... what would you say?

Toke said:

Try www.newdoom.com , its a pretty good site

I reckon newdoom.com is a pretty good site for new doom stuff if thats what interests you, but Im more interested in the good old doom and the older source ports and old-style vanilla doom level sets and such. Doomworld for president!

Myk said:

Well, I get it, but if you'd have to choose between newdoom or xoom/geocities/... what would you say?

Heh, I guess this answers that:

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/general/messages/10354.shtml