Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biscram

How do you do doom screenshots?

Guest Biscram

<RANT>OK my last message merely got responses from people who liked telling me they were Doom gods and that i should bow down and lick their gib-soaked boots. I. DONT. CARE. Weve all friggin played Doom since we were in the womb you retards and we all think were Doom ultra hardcore gamers so get the hell OVER IT!!! So if someone could acxtually help me with the TOPIC of this post i'd APPRECIATE IT</RANT>

So anyway can someone help me with the DOS command that lets you take screenshots in Doom? Thanks.

You have to use -devparm from the command line, so "DOOM -devparm" is your command, plus -file or whatever else. Then press F1 for help. Or use MBF where screenshots have their own key binding.

Guest destROYer

Duhhh I like doom.

Guest Biscram

Thanks Lut piss off other guy.

I tried doing devparm but it didnt work

its Doom 2 by the way

Guest DammitBeavis

I kinda agree with you. What the hell is a doomgod exactly? Some crazy bastard who thinks he's the best just because of his cleaver name "god"? Nobody in particular has ever pissed me off like that, but it seems wierd that they should call themselves that... or something, I don't know...

Maybe theyre real good and can beat doom2 in 15 minutes on Nightmare. That could qualify for doomgod status.

cleaver heh

Guest Bobbert005

It would be physically impossible to beat Doom2 in 15 minutes unless yu use noclip or something. Heck, it's just about physically impossible to beat Doom2 in Nightmare mode.

I think by now it's possible to run Doom 2 in UV in 20 minutes... Doom 2 Done Quick is 21:16, but they've managed to cut off quite a bit of time in demos since then.

Guest ArcticFox

Well, it's always been POSSIBLE...

Sorry, I'm picky.

Biscram said:

its Doom 2 by the way

doom2 -devparm
then F1 in game gives you a .pcx screenshot in DOS versions... you must either be wrong or doing ot wrong.

Huh? You were given the right reply last time (Go and see). And c'mon, don't be stupid, that was his signature: Not something for you to take seriously and get pissed at. Pfft!

Boo!

Biscram said:

its Doom 2 by the way

You gotta get that dash in there, if you're doing Doom2 then it's "DOOM2 -devparm", enter that *exactly* (minus quotes of course). That also has to be doom2.exe, not legacy or other ports.