Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

torture

you all are pretty tempermental and rude. i posted a thing about torture story and what do i get? "your story sucks and one man projects suck ass" instead of being at least minorly happy about a project that is going to finish from the start unlike other projects like iron fist and ninja doom and others, you all get rude. you should be happy another proj. came out cuz the doom community is a small one compared to half-life, unreal, unreal tournament, quake 3 arena, quake 2, sin, shogo mad, hexen 2, and even heretic 2!

i can just imagine what kind of replies this message will get.. "your so stupid" and "you suck"

therefore -> due to lack of interest in torture and the people at doomworld dont care about the "little" people im going to just wade it out..

Guest Bobbert005

Well exactly what is your project going to be like? Will it have new graphics, sounds, etc., and what is it about, specifically?

well, so far i have new sounds, new graphics, new enemies (some under construction), new dehacked patch, new textures (floors and walls), new levels (of course) and the story line (since everyone is being so critical about it) is under construction.

check regularly at http://members.xoom.com/sam112384/main.html

one man projects suck??????????

im making a TC on my own and if anyone thinks that aint right fuck them!

yer a bunch of fuckin cowboys!-sidney

The DOOM community is a small one compared to the Heretic II and Hexen II communities?? Ummm, I disagree. :|

um yeah it is a small community compared to halflife. but you are entitled to your own opinion lol

look at planethalflife.com compared to doomworld.com and planetfortress.com and diablo2.com and all the other "planets"
planetquake... etc..

Dont be effected by the doom community, its full of people who will hate something or something else. Incidentally, the first EVER TC was a 1-man project. GOod luck.

And the heretic/hexen communities are smaller than the doom one by far, although half life isnt.

Guest Duke Nukem

Go for it

deathbringer said:

im making a TC on my own and if anyone thinks that aint right fuck them!

Good for you. One-man projects are so much easier than team projects (unless you can get the team working together in person.)

Guest Psycho

Don't worry. Some people will flame everything...

mechasam said:

um yeah it is a small community compared to halflife. but you are entitled to your own opinion lol

look at planethalflife.com compared to doomworld.com and planetfortress.com and diablo2.com and all the other "planets"
planetquake... etc..

Why are you talking about Half-life when he was talking about Heretic II and Hexen II? As for the planets, I believe there is going to be a planetdoom.

mechasam said:

well, so far i have new sounds, new graphics, new enemies (some under construction), new dehacked patch, new textures (floors and walls), new levels (of course) and the story line (since everyone is being so critical about it) is under construction.

check regularly at http://members.xoom.com/sam112384/main.html

just make sure you back up your files, ok?

seems that guy who lost his-entlited-doom4-project commited suicide...

huahuahuahuahuahu

GO FOR IT and don't give a fuck for what these suckers think...