Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

Skin Connection?

Hey doomers,
What's up with skin connection??? Where is it no? I can't find it. If somebody knows, where I can find the Skin Connection please tell me!

If you don't know what's up with skin connection then please tell me a few sites where I can get another Skins!

Guest spacedog

Funnily enough, you'll want to check out "badgers DooM house" which has a whole bunch of skins you can't get anywhere else, go see

www.studio.club24.co.uk/doom

It just so happens that I have recently set up a new skin site. It currently contains 115 skins.

http://members.fortunecity.com/doomskin/

Boingo said:

It just so happens that I have recently set up a new skin site. It currently contains 115 skins.

http://members.fortunecity.com/doomskin/

The skin connection has been particularly unlucky. First the collection of skins disappear. Then Alec gets hosted by Doom Nation and that went down before he even finished uploading everything back up.

Boingo, here's some corrections and additions. USMarine is the player from Sgt. Daniel Snyder's Marine Doom. I converted it to a skin and made the last three normal death frames. Otherguy and someguy are from this RC Cola KickDoom PC that was on the Quake 1 CD. I skinned the ninja from Shadow Warrior. The Heretic skin was a replacement sprite wad by Vincent Fong of Team Onslaught. He recolored it slightly for the color swaps to work. I added sounds and made it a functional skin wad.

Here's a wicked skin pack:
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/themes/apt/thskins.zip

BTW, just so you know, embedded music crashes some browsers.

Thanks for the corrections Gokuma. I will make the necessary changes to the site as soon as I can. I suppose I will remove the embeded midi file as well. I put it in at Monkey's insistance.

BTW: I assume that the Gokuma skin is your own personal skin, and not one you want others to be using for themselves. Can you confirm this please? I plan to seperate the personal skins into a different menu list so that users will be aware that they are in fact personal skins.